Classic Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No EX makes sense for a repaint. They didn't do an EX for Poison Ivy, Deadpool, or Storm either. It'll just have a smaller ES.

I suppose I should have worded my post more carefully and labelled it a "variant". It's possible it's not a straight repaint but since I haven't seen the entire piece I don't know for sure. Could be brand new sculpt but I'm going to go out on a limb and say it'll be the same body with a new HS and new arms. I can't imagine SS wanting to do an EX and Regular run of a double-dipped character when the first Catwoman PF hasn't sold out yet. Regardless, we'll find out Tuesday about the new sculpt/repaint when it's revealed.

If this is a running change of the Mark Newman Catwoman pf with the whip down low

Itll certainly peak my interest since that is a factory sample shown

I'd still b interested if this was a rework of the original but fully sculpted. The original bod was nice. Same with Harley. I would like to see a fully sculpted version of her without all the cloth

Same sculpt, same pose, prob just the head facing another way to give it the appearance of dif sculpt/pose…
10923514_1075009412526261_6763350507968905071_n.jpg

Love that is fully sculpted.
Have a few things for PO, will pass on this.

Would this count as 1 of the 3 variants?

Check page 2, brother! :wink1:

I am so stoked. The ass could be as flat as a 2×4 and I'm still in! ****KKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHH! Maybe a wedding dress limited edition too? :thud::pray:

LMAO shoulda known better. Sure you could always make one.

They better be announcing an old school Babs and Carter WW. :pray:

The current BG is supposed to be a classic variation. However, to go with Balent BG should be in blue n grey.

White not a blue and grey batman??

Hes coming, I feel it :mwaha

from the other board:

WTF

No EX makes sense for a repaint. They didn't do an EX for Poison Ivy, Deadpool, or Storm either. It'll just have a smaller ES.

How can this be considered a repaint? I see an entirely new scupt here.

I suppose I should have worded my post more carefully and labelled it a "variant". It's possible it's not a straight repaint but since I haven't seen the entire piece I don't know for sure. Could be brand new sculpt but I'm going to go out on a limb and say it'll be the same body with a new HS and new arms. I can't imagine SS wanting to do an EX and Regular run of a double-dipped character when the first Catwoman PF hasn't sold out yet. Regardless, we'll find out Tuesday about the new sculpt/repaint when it's revealed.

I wouldn't call this a variant either, variant would be a repaint as you mentioned before. This is all new the torso is even different from the current so not even a rework.

I think Igo was referring to the Trinity.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^This

Back