Classic Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one looks like it could be all statue, no mixed media. I guess we'll have to wait til next week to see more pics.

I like it. Actually, I LOVE it.

What I DON'T love is having 2 Catwoman's before we've seen even 1 Bane, Two-Face, Riddler, Penguin, Freeze, Ra's, or Scarecrow. This doesn't bode well for having a complete rogues gallery anytime soon.

I'll be passing though as I love the first one.

So do I and that won't preclude me from getting this. ^_^

You know what would be great? They oughta give her the same kind of teeth they gave the Avengers Hulk Maquette.

I like this piece but not sure I will order. I think this will look off displayed next to the Batman PF. But that means they might release a Classic Batman anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. Hopefully they'll make it. Hope they don't make it a one off like Deadpool. He's all on his own in his X-Force uniform...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She has a zipper so maybe mix media? Also saw someone mention multiple CW with no Freeze, I guess they are sticking with the sex. We got two ivys. Which I still need to get Green. I like a new Catwoman. I can dig it. I wonder if she stays at 400 and with an exclusive. :pray:

OOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a dream come true!! It came out of nowhere!

:panic: :panic: :panic: :thud:

Back