Clash of Kings Dio is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Clash of Kings Canvas giclees

Hi everyone.

I just received my dio, and it reminds me to say again that I will be having canvas giclees of the KOTD. The canvases will be limited to only 100 pieces world wide. I'll fire up an actual thread of my own once I launch it. Here's a pic:

Clashclose.jpg

Take care people!

JV

Thanks for the pics, Robodad. Any chance of getting pictures of the display box?

The King of the Dead looks great. I wish Aragorn looked a little better, but we all know that Viggo's sculpt is a tough one to nail. Unfortunately, I have to be selective of the pieces I purchase, and this one doesn't make the cut for me...maybe if I win the lottery. :lol Until then, I'll just live vicariously through the pics posted on this site.

Well my piece FINALLY arrived today and it was well worth the wait!!! This thing is awesome, #61/300 and the print is amazing and huge (almost the same size as the display box).

This is now my second LOTR piece and will one day be put alongside my Berzerker :rock

Zimbo, thanks for the pics of the display box as well; another high-quailty display box from Sideshow. I like how Sideshow's graphics department decided to feature Aragorn on one side of the box and the King of the Dead on the other.

As for the piece itself, it looks great, I only hope the WB Store orders a few directly from Sideshow, and then drops it 50% in price.

Back