Clash of Kings Dio is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't actually like the KOTD sculpt on this....look at it from the side, doesn't it look a bit......well......thin? Wraithish even! I know he's a ghost but this looks like a GG animated version from the side....he's too tall aswell....i'll stick with my SSW KOTD

I love the Weta stuff too mate, but I really don't think the Weta KOTD is a piece i'd be championing :monkey3

I really like this sculpt :rock

Okay, the body's fine. But that face sculpt? :monkey4

:lol Its not that bad, just a little uninspired, however the statue as a whole is fantastic IMO :lecture

:wave

This dio is a pass for me, the face on Aragorn looks like his stunt double and his shoulder looks dislocated :lol They should have just done a KOTD PF instead :)

:lol Its not that bad, just a little uninspired, however the statue as a whole is fantastic IMO :lecture

Fair enough, but still, that nose on the KOTD... :monkey3

This dio is a pass for me, the face on Aragorn looks like his stunt double and his shoulder looks dislocated :lol They should have just done a GTG PF instead :)

:lecture:lecture :D

:wave (long time no see)

Oooh now that would be a great combo :rock

Great to see we can thread hijack as good as ever :lol

:lol Yeah, but every thread should remind Sideshow about the need for a High Elven Infantryman PF :lecture and GTG :monkey3

Back to the dio, I does look good IMO, but will have to see how funds are closer too shipping... :(

I still think Woodsy's custom SSW KOTD owns!

:lecture :lecture :lecture You are a wise man Trevor! :lol

KOTD079.jpg

The SSW version would have been awesome.......if not for that brutal facial sculpt. :( I think the SS dio. version looks much, much better. And the excl. ES of 300 is much easier to take than an ES of 6500. :google :naughty

KOTD079.jpg

The SSW version would have been awesome.......if not for that brutal facial sculpt. :( I think the SS dio. version looks much, much better. And the excl. ES of 300 is much easier to take than an ES of 6500. :google :naughty

You're KOTD rules as always. :duff Seeing it again reminds me that I still have to find one to go under the knife. Hopefully I'll get a halfway decent Christmas bonus so I can afford his plastic surgery.

You're KOTD rules as always. :duff Seeing it again reminds me that I still have to find one to go under the knife. Hopefully I'll get a halfway decent Christmas bonus so I can afford his plastic surgery.

Trust me NK, when you're ready to have a KOTD customized you will not be disappointed in the finished product. :D

KOTD079.jpg

:drool

Wise I am.:D

97241_press02-001.jpg

Finally, for those of us who ordered the excl., a glimpse of Jerry's artwork...outstanding as usual. :drool

Woo hoo, this will be my 2nd LOTR piece and will go with my Berzerker EX. This print looks AWESOME, and I seriously cannot wait :rock

I quite like the look of the upcoming Gandalf as well, but not sure if I can afford both LOTR pieces :banghead

I know I said I don't like art prints as exclusives, but Jerry's work is awesome! :bow

I may have to get this for the art print and sell the dio itself. :duh

Back