CIV Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends can you get me a clone from the Baltimore Con

Did some one say Bmore, ...all of a sudden I feel like Mad Max sitting on that Tanker...

" Baltimore is a city running red with blood, the murder rate only rivaled by Chi Town, police won't even take your report if your attacked, and don't even thinking of venturing out of your car outside the site line of the Harbor...you want those Exclusives you talk to me..."

lol

Some one need some hook ups shot me the inof I'll what I can do, been gone so long I should spread the love. Hey Josh!

:mummy
not dead

bigdaddyrob said:
Depends can you get me a clone from the Baltimore Con

Did some one say Bmore, ...all of a sudden I feel like Mad Max sitting on that Tanker...

" Baltimore is a city running red with blood, the murder rate only rivaled by Chi Town, police won't even take your report if your attacked, and don't even thinking of venturing out of your car outside the site line of the Harbor...you want those Exclusives you talk to me..."

lol

Some one need some hook ups shot me the inof I'll what I can do, been gone so long I should spread the love. Hey Josh!

not dead
I can provide you the same if not better exclusives out here in L.A.:lol

Thanks Josh, always glad to come home!

So sounds liek we are working out the Coast to Coast Exclusive Hook Ups here, I like it, I like it ~ I love IT!

bigdaddyrob said:
Thanks Josh, always glad to come home!

So sounds liek we are working out the Coast to Coast Exclusive Hook Ups here, I like it, I like it ~ I love IT!

Always glad to have some old time SSF folks roaming around. :)

We do. We do. With GG doing this round the world thing we're gonna have to help each other if someone wants one of these Clones especially.

mfoga said:
Depends can you get me a clone from the Baltimore Con:monkey3

I'll certainly try. It just depends if I'm traveling with the Ravens on road games this year or not.

Darth Loki said:
I'll certainly try. It just depends if I'm traveling with the Ravens on road games this year or not.
You might get to travel this year? Congrats that has to be just awsome.

mfoga said:
You might get to travel this year? Congrats that has to be just awsome.

No not really. I can deal with giving up 8-10 Sundays a year, but travelling would be for an entire weekend and I'd pretty much be working 5 months straight with no days off. As cool as it would be to travel, I'd much rather watch away games on my HDTV. The Baltimore Con is the first weekend of NFL games and the Ravens are in Cincy so if I do travel, there's no way I can make it to the Con.

Not to hijack the thread or anything but whats this about a baltimore comic con. I live probably not even an hour from balt. Is this a big/semi-big event? Has anyone been there before anyone going this year?? :monkey1

praxitas said:
Not to hijack the thread or anything but whats this about a baltimore comic con. I live probably not even an hour from balt. Is this a big/semi-big event? Has anyone been there before anyone going this year?? :monkey1

It's only two days, the second weekend in September. I know Adam Hughes will be there and that will be the main reason I want to go. GG is also supposed to have one of their exclusives available there as well.

OK Seriousyl. Who wants to hook me up with that damned GG Animated Fett statue? I aint going so I neeed one. NEEEEEED ONE! What are my frggin chances of getting this guy? HELP!:D

I know it was a couple of pages back, but on the topic of the vanderstelt art. is that going to be sold at CIV ??? I know at SDCC they have alex ross stuff all over the place, but will they have vanderstelt stuff there???

There are a ton of CIV exclusives that I want and at this point I'm definitely not going. That damned money tree just won't produce.

-MR Wedge Antilles Mini Helmet
-GG Gree Mini Bust
-GG Darth Malak Mini Bust
-GG Animated Boba Fett Statue
-Hasbro R2/3PO McQuarrie Figures
-Hasbro Luke McQuarrie Figure

I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting. I didn't even want the two mini-busts but seeing them over and over really had them grow on me. The two that really get me though are the McQuarries....:monkey2

Well, Im not going this time, its too far away, BUT if someone would be cool enough to grab the mcquarrie figures and the Wedge helmet, Im good for them.:D

congerking said:
I know it was a couple of pages back, but on the topic of the vanderstelt art. is that going to be sold at CIV ??? I know at SDCC they have alex ross stuff all over the place, but will they have vanderstelt stuff there???
There will be an exclusive print from Vanderselt, check the first page look for his name an there is link to the image of it. It will be limited to 250 and cost $150 from what I have heard.

mfoga said:
There will be an exclusive print from Vanderselt, check the first page look for his name an there is link to the image of it. It will be limited to 250 and cost $150 from what I have heard.
That's a really cool print. Do you know what the size will be? Any bigger pictures of it?

There's no way I can afford to go to CIV and those awesome prints are just making it more painful for me. :monkey2

Damn shame none of those are available to order online.

Here is a bigger version and over at GGC Swabie has it listed at 24 x 36.
https://www.vandersteltstudio.com/sw_litho.htm

PS If anyone is interested I have reserved two of the Dorman primts I have not got a response yet but once I do if someone is interested let me know. This is my only dibbs exception.

Back