CIV Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
swabie2424 said:
mfoga is correct. And please come over to GGC and chat with Jerry in our art thread. He's there every day chatting with fans. He posts as "dutchart" He's a super nice guy and I know he'd love to hear from you folks!
What's the actual link to the site? Do exclusive prints typically have a big mark up on the secondary market?

swabie2424 said:
mfoga is correct. And please come over to GGC and chat with Jerry in our art thread. He's there every day chatting with fans. He posts as "dutchart" He's a super nice guy and I know he'd love to hear from you folks!
STOP stealing people from my thread:emperor

Swabie will he do any kind of reservations?

LOTRFan said:
I don't suppose anyone would be able to hook me up with a Greedo autograph?! :monkey3 :wave :monkey3

PAUL BLAKE AUTO
I have said I can try to get personalized ones but I don't want to spend all day in lines getting people autographs. They have said that they will have pre-autographed photos which would work much better. I will do my best to get personalized for those who want them though. Send me a PM with which photo you want and what you want it to say if I can get personalized autograph.

mfoga said:
I have said I can try to get personalized ones but I don't want to spend all day in lines getting people autographs. They have said that they will have pre-autographed photos which would work much better. I will do my best to get personalized for those who want them though. Send me a PM with which photo you want and what you want it to say if I can get personalized autograph.

You've got mail. :cool:

mfoga said:
Swabie will he do any kind of reservations?

I don't think Jerry is reserving prints. First come first served. At his price they will sell fast but not in like 10 mins I don't think. I wouldn't wait though. They'll be gone by day 1 or early day 2 I'd guess.

Can anyone get the McQuarrie Figures for me? All of them? I will pay. I am not going to pay a crazy price. Just what they are worth.

It looks like Gentle Giant has finally done something right. I just noticed this little note about Convention Exclusives

In cooperation with Convention Organizers and for the improvement of show experience for all parties, Gentle Giant has reserved the right to only selling to fellow Exhibitors, Professionals, Volunteers, and other Personnel allowed on the convention floor on the last day of the convention.

They may have done to many exclusives but they have at least done one thing for us collectors.

Ok guys its CIV week. I have a reservation for 2 Dave Dorman prints. My friend who wanted one of them has backed out. Its $100 and 20 x 36. If you want the second one let me know if not I will cancel the 2nd on on Thur when I am at the show. I will sell it at cost plus shipping/packaging costs.

Thanks for hooking me up with the Seeley print and Malak and Gree busts bro! :chew

nash said:
Thanks for hooking me up with the Seeley print bro! :chew
There is fixed that for you.:lol

I have no idea on the busts guys. Gree unless for some unforseen reason is being kept. The rest I have no idea until I see them. I will do what I can to get some more, I have a buddy who may go and I will have him try and buy some if he goes.

Can someone help me out with a couple of these things. I really want the Yoda R2 Maquette as well as the other busts.

I will give anyone who can get me a maquette I will give them $95 -$100 shipped for it and I will give $70 each shipped for either Gree or Malak. I would really like to get the maquette though.
Also if some could pick me up a set of the Luke and droids McQuarrie figure I would give you cost + $15 + shipping.

Back