Cinemaquette Underworld: Evolution - Marcus 1:3 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11041881_651342218303547_759055751461218423_o.jpg

10383791_651342188303550_6035423754586211205_o.jpg

There is already a ton of photos but here are mine, arrived today, battered outer box but inner box is fine and luckily no damage to this beauty.
He is a beast and heaviest piece i have, heavier than megatron prim 1. Amazing in every way, and from far sitting on the table it looks so lifelike. its scary.
On the way Marcus next, and i finally found my sideshow patient zero bust due this week...expensive week.
111.jpg
222.jpg
333.jpg
444.jpg
555.jpg
666.jpg
777.jpg
888.jpg

can you guys post your numbers of the Lycan bust? I'm curious how many they wound up making.

There is already a ton of photos but here are mine, arrived today, battered outer box but inner box is fine and luckily no damage to this beauty.
He is a beast and heaviest piece i have, heavier than megatron prim 1. Amazing in every way, and from far sitting on the table it looks so lifelike. its scary.
On the way Marcus next, and i finally found my sideshow patient zero bust due this week...expensive week.
View attachment 170867
View attachment 170868
View attachment 170869
View attachment 170870
View attachment 170871
View attachment 170872
View attachment 170873
View attachment 170874

Interesting iamgroot if you got 22 because mine is 23 and my box was pretty battered too even the certificate was somewhat ruffed up. Really wish that EEC would have put plastic lining between the bust box and the shipping box because my box, in addition to being battered during shipping, all of the illustrations (pictures) of the Lycan are all scratched up. Needless to say the bust box as a collector's item is toast-what a shame it was such a nice collector's box. Oh well, it's what's inside that counts as you know now what a marvelous content it is.

Congrats on becoming part of the Lycan family! Marcus will be out of this world!

Happy Collecting!

Max Power

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is pretty much from the same company, so same quality. I was a big fan of Stargate when it first came out especially the scene with these characters and I find myself last few days going back to this website all the time to look at this, I'm seriously considering this and wondering if anyone else has looked at it
Look incredible with a nice base
Stargate Anubis - Chronicle Collectibles - Legacy Series

This is pretty much from the same company, so same quality. I was a big fan of Stargate when it first came out especially the scene with these characters and I find myself last few days going back to this website all the time to look at this, I'm seriously considering this and wondering if anyone else has looked at it
Look incredible with a nice base
Stargate Anubis - Chronicle Collectibles - Legacy Series

Those pieces look incredible and I wanted to get the ghostbusters dog a while back but then I realized I have to be seriously more selective on what I collect from now on due to finances and space. Now, the limited low editions are always a major plus and a huge resell promise of return profit but the catch is was the franchise popular enough? Are there people out there that would want something from Stargate? If not even a limited production or low count edition would mean nothing other than only a few people would have this. Furthermore, it could also mean the low count was intended and therefore calculated by the company as strategic market research testing the demand for collectibles of that franchise. And that's okay, too, if you personally love the franchise buy it without expectations. Hey, you never know in the future a franchise with a relative small following now may just become the Stars Wars, Star Trek, or a Terminator franchise and your limited small edition bust will become a sought after item worth double its price.

Thanks for the link! This company is one I will keep an eye out for since they have the Terminator license and Ghostbuster license-would love and I mean love to have a 1:1 scale Slimer; been looking for that forever almost as long as a real detailed Christopher Reeve. I know Cinamaquette had one but IMO the silicon material used on him did not work and his face sculpt looked weird. I'd like them to redo it in polystone so the face sculpt would looks as amazing as Marcus.

Cheers! And happy collecting.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

Interesting, any photos I've see of the Lycan does not give a proper representation of the scale of this thing. Sure it looks big when compared to things or a photo is shot with somethings next to it but the scale somehow is lost,IMO. Having it and seeing it on photos is weirdly two different things. When I walk into my room and see it in person it's so so grand and large it almost appears to be another person standing in the room. Yeah, it's that great! Guys that have this what's your thoughts?
Or perhaps it's just me that I'm so impressed with this thing that I'm just still in shock on how amazing this bust truly is.

Just bought the lycan bust Friday and it Should be here by Wednesday! I thought it was on waitlist but apparently not. Yes!! Hooray for me!

Just bought the lycan bust Friday and it Should be here by Wednesday! I thought it was on waitlist but apparently not. Yes!! Hooray for me!

Congrats,hemipockets, your going to love it!

Wow i am surprised it converted congrats, my order was pending for a week so i called cinemaquette and they told me my order was a waitlist and probably not convert because the waitlist was so big so i decided canceled my order.

Last edited:
I think mine is number 22, I'll double check when I get home.

You better go check again man cause I got #22 :horror. I'm not sure if the eyes are decal or painted, but if you guys look real close at the pupils, are yours just slightly off when looking straight on? That's the only thing I noticed. Not SS googly eyes bad, but noticeable . I figure if they are all like that, they are decals.

Back