Cinemaquette life size genisys endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GgC9lAJ.gif

I'd much prefer a t1/t2 endoskeleton though. Better design and films.

Better films no doubt, but design is very debatable. If you less into science/engineering and moreso T1/T2 nostalgia I can understand why you don't like the new one. I can appreciate them both and I already have the original SS T2 so I am good.

I epically hate the T:G endoskull, narrow long face with creepy long teeth, and dislike the chest part.
Kinda like those new limbs design and some intricate details.
Let's see whether T6 will be using another new design or continue with T:G one, or just go back to the original design.

Better films no doubt, but design is very debatable. If you less into science/engineering and moreso T1/T2 nostalgia I can understand why you don't like the new one. I can appreciate them both and I already have the original SS T2 so I am good.

I actually don't mind the new design at all, I just prefer the old one. The endoskull on the Genisys design is what bothers me the most. As dark mummy said it looks like they stretched the skull vertically. The horse teeth look stupid too.

I actually don't mind the new design at all, I just prefer the old one. The endoskull on the Genisys design is what bothers me the most. As dark mummy said it looks like they stretched the skull vertically. The horse teeth look stupid too.

Teeth are actually fairly large without bone/gums. This design just shows them exposed more, or they aren't final as their bust and V1 endo weren't quite as large. It's better than the V1 teeth either way...

Chronicle-Terminator-Genisys-Life-Size-T800-Endo-003.jpg

Yeah I like the way the skull on their 1/2 bust looks, the teeth look better on that too. Overall they just look too exaggerated, it makes it a lot loss menacing when he looks like he's got a big cheesy smile the whole time.

The first thing I do on any new endo is to weather the teeth to simulate a gum line. This makes them look a lot shorter and more menacing IMO.
20190205_171059.jpg
20190205_171134.jpg

Yeah that looks good. Are you using watered down acrylics?

Teeth are actually fairly large without bone/gums. This design just shows them exposed more, or they aren't final as their bust and V1 endo weren't quite as large. It's better than the V1 teeth either way...

Narrow face and long teeth...
This is the real endoskull.
Terminator_Screencap_15.jpg
The teeth are quite long on a real human skull, but we're talking about the endoskul and T1 set a rule of it.
No need to argue about any 'realism', cuz otherwise why an endoskull has eyeballs? Eyeballs are soft tissue which don't exist in a skeleton.

Oh, there are "tooth rules" in T1 that must be followed forever? Didn't know that.

"eyeballs" are not actually there, those are just optical sensors. They need to move like real eyes when tissue grows over, so those obviously need to be included in the skull even though they look similar to "eyes".

Back