Cinemaquette life size genisys endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're so sensitive. :lol Who cares if someone doesn't like this. It's a TEN THOUSAND dollar collectible from the worst movie in the franchise. It's bound to be the subject of some negative criticism.

You aren't buying the MOVIE. You are buying an Endo. Its easily the 3rd best movie of the series, but that really doesn't matter, the endo design is at least as good if you really compare them and take off the T1/T2 colored glasses. Same as a lot of people like Wolf pred, its from worst movie of that franchise and it's probably the second most liked out of all of them.

Last edited:
I think they stopped is because not many people will able to buy this at 7k

I don't think its worth it if its resin underneath for that kind of money , unless this was made out of real steel

You have no idea what you are talking about, that is NOT the reason they stopped making them, I know as I was one of the ones that got caught with an open order when Blue Realm quit on CC. This would be at least double or triple the money if it was metal.

that endoskeleton was from sideshow the first version , chrome one and picture was at comic con many yrs ago

No, actually it isn't. I have the OG SS one and that isn't it. CC does not have the T1/T2 license so they can't make that version anyway. Calling the company greedy just because you can't buy it is very immature.

No, actually it isn't. I have the OG SS one and that isn't it. CC does not have the T1/T2 license so they can't make that version anyway. Calling the company greedy just because you can't buy it is very immature.

I think CC not having the T1/T2 license is a missed opportunity as their stuff is great, shame they only have license for one of the worst movies out of the series Genisys.

Don't think they are greedy, just not good at making business deals and choices.

They need to do T1 / T2 stuff. Then they will be balling!

I think CC not having the T1/T2 license is a missed opportunity as their stuff is great, shame they only have license for one of the worst movies out of the series Genisys.

Don't think they are greedy, just not good at making business deals and choices.

They need to do T1 / T2 stuff. Then they will be balling!

They CAN'T get the license, its being tied up with SS, it's not a "business decision"

I can not afford to buy this at 10k , all have spare cash lying around
I still think they are greedy and how about you buying one for me since u think the price is right at 10k

Seriously? You can't compare an unlicensed recast pile of parts that will take 100+ hours to prep and assemble, not to mention cost to paint or chrome, then build a base, etc... to this.

Yea, good luck with that. He is a effects expert and they don't show you the crazy work and time going into something like that or his access to tools and equipment, plus it isn't as stable as a statue would be when done. This endo is much harder to make too, its more than double the number of pieces of the older endo, so even in the very unlikely event it gets recast, it won't be much cheaper and will be vastly lower quality. Plus you shouldn't support recasts anyway, it will get you banned here.

it takes big brass chrome plated endo balls posting a photo of a recast and admitting to buying recast and supporting
recasters IMHO.

I know its wrong to buy recast , but for 7k there no way I paid that much
to me im happy with the recast :wink1:

no big deal, you are only participating in the destruction of the hobby, but you wanted something you couldn't afford, so....

i have taken down my recast post , i think it was a bad idea since the community don't support this
agree on the destruction of the hobby

good job,that's good. I know I came across as harsh but I have watched recasting destroy the hobby and artists income for over 20 years and I can't stand it.

As much as $10k sounds very expensive, I'm not at all surprised by the price. Chrome is expensive*, and a life-size endoskeleton must cost a small fortune to chrome plate. And that doesn't include the complexity of casting and building something like this. Too bad they don't have the more desirable licence for T1/T2.

* I work at a shop that regularly sends parts for chrome plating.

it takes big brass chrome plated endo balls posting a photo of a recast and admitting to buying recast and supporting
recasters IMHO.

I must have missed that post. I don't see it, but then I do have a number of people blocked.

With the left leg up and the hips canted the way they are it gives the endo a very feminine look to it. The should have left that left foot on the ground and just went with an aggressive stance.

With the left leg up and the hips canted the way they are it gives the endo a very feminine look to it. The should have left that left foot on the ground and just went with an aggressive stance.

I can totally see that it might have a feminine look the way you described it, but maybe they were simply going for something less machine and more human. The endos in Genisys, more so than in any of the other movies, moved with the fluidity of a human. And why not. That's what they were imitating. I understand wanting a menacing Endo, but it has always driven me nuts that flesh on endos move just like a human, flesh off they move like Frankenstein. Even in T1, Arnold's movements were not robotic. Aside from a bum leg and poor special effects, the endo at the end should have retained Arnold's movemnet. Flesh muscle doesn't control the endo's movement.

Anyway, I actually like the stance, but like most others would have preferred a "real" endo.

I can totally see that it might have a feminine look the way you described it, but maybe they were simply going for something less machine and more human. The endos in Genisys, more so than in any of the other movies, moved with the fluidity of a human. And why not. That's what they were imitating. I understand wanting a menacing Endo, but it has always driven me nuts that flesh on endos move just like a human, flesh off they move like Frankenstein. Even in T1, Arnold's movements were not robotic. Aside from a bum leg and poor special effects, the endo at the end should have retained Arnold's movemnet. Flesh muscle doesn't control the endo's movement.

Anyway, I actually like the stance, but like most others would have preferred a "real" endo.

Paul kept referring to the pose as a "come at me" pose in the live video yesterday. I don't see come at me at all. The way the back leg is so rigid and the other leg up I agree that it does like kind of soft and feminine.

I also thought feminine.
Could it be that it is just not translating in the photos? like, in person it appears more aggressive?
I trust Paul's artistic eye, so maybe something just isn't translating on screen?

Everything gets criticism, but this is still kickass IMO. I do see the feminine aspect (I think it's just the way the hip is kicked out). I'm not a super Terminator fan, but as a general fan looking for a badass Endo, this looks awesome. Out of my price range, but still awesome. My only complaint would be I would have liked to see them hide the foot post a bit better on the right side, but that's it.

For those who can afford it, you will have a killer Endo to display.

Someone please just make a 1:1 Endo like this. No over sized plasma rifles, not awkward poses or complicated bases just simple, menacing, classic endo.

t-800-endoskeleton-the-terminator_terminator_silo.jpg

Someone please just make a 1:1 Endo like this. No over sized plasma rifles, not awkward poses or complicated bases just simple, menacing, classic endo.

While that pose is pretty good, I prefer this one.
48988569-397728424300161-4108803287174610944-o.jpg

Standing more upright with both fists clenched.

Back