Cinemaquette has the Star Wars License ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cinemaquette Darth Vader...

Man, EP3 Vader would be an epic fail :lol And if they really wanted to kill it they could make it look like this:

darth_vader_nooo1.jpg

ROTS Vader = epic fail

2v34u9c.gif

Re: Cinemaquette Darth Vader...

Hopefully this is like a mid-late 2010 piece, I will be very tempted to get it, but with the Vader 1:1, I've already made my big expense for awhile.

sorry to bump this thread - but with comic-con hours away, curious if we will see the rumored SW Cinemaquette piece soon?

The rumor on what happened is Vader was planned to be released. However, Lucasfilm found out CM employees were telling people about it and broke their NDA (or whatever) so Lucasfilm pulled it from CM. Not sure if that is true or not but what someone told me a while back.

That said, it is confirmed that the new CM will be at SDCC. I hope it's Vader or a Keaton Batman.

We should know soon.

The rumor on what happened is Vader was planned to be released. However, Lucasfilm found out CM employees were telling people about it and broke their NDA (or whatever) so Lucasfilm pulled it from CM. Not sure if that is true or not but what someone told me a while back.

That said, it is confirmed that the new CM will be at SDCC. I hope it's Vader or a Keaton Batman.

We should know soon.

If this is true Lucas is just ____ing pathetic.

Sounds like rumor-starter was playing CYA

Back