Cinemaquette has the Star Wars License ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI,

Someone confirmed at the show that Vader is indeed the next CM!

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

:vader

Cinemaquette Darth Vader...

So word on the street is that the next Cinemaquette after Superman is going to be Darth Vader. I'll be getting this for sure.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that was the first SDCC with to much "good / expensive" news.

i'm o.k. with the wait because of the other Vader stuff coming out from SS...I'm just content it's in the works and we will have one. :rock

It comes down to a matter of taste and space. :)

Some prefer 1:1 and others 1:3 with full body.

Both are very nice.

My tastes have leaned towards busts or life-size (screen-used) props as of late, but a CM DV might sway me to add another figure. Not yet entirely convinced on the DV bust yet....

If it's done right, this will hands-down be the definitive Vader statue of all-time. CM's track record has been a little spotty as of late, though, so we won't really know anything until the final product is unveiled.

I hope everyone remembers that Sideshow mentioned another Vader in 1/4 scale will be coming in the future. Keep that in mind when making the decision of passing on the Vader 1:1 bust.

I hope everyone remembers that Sideshow mentioned another Vader in 1/4 scale will be coming in the future. Keep that in mind when making the decision of passing on the Vader 1:1 bust.

I hope it's got a museum pose like the first Attakus Vader. That pose is perfect.

Re: Cinemaquette Darth Vader...

I too will get it...there is already a thread on it too.

I should say I will get it as long as it's not an EP3 Vader....

Re: Cinemaquette Darth Vader...

Man, EP3 Vader would be an epic fail :lol And if they really wanted to kill it they could make it look like this:

darth_vader_nooo1.jpg

Back