Cinemaquette has the Star Wars License ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The costume would be great, but why get a cinemaquette of Vader,
They are sucha good company as they actually make statues look like the actors, which would be a bit of a stupid thing with Vader imo.

I really can't see it costing more than Indy at $2000. That had Lucas' license fee and Harrison's signature. I doubt JEJ or Prowse can command a huge bunch of coconuts for a bunch of autographs. However if it was both of them and Hayden and George all signing - that would be a different bunch of coconuts.

Any idea if the Jack sparrow and Indiana Jones CM signatures are actually real?
I think they are just re-prints and the actors signed the 'Master Copy', ive tried studying mine but its really hard to tell without having any others to compare too.
It really killed the excitment for me to have these once i found out :(

Im looking forward to Superman and if Vader is true then im gona have to start saving for that :D

If CM did a Vader and it was perfect(and I do mean PERFECT) I'd plunk down the cash for one. Having said that, I'll believe it when I see it.

The costume would be great, but why get a cinemaquette of Vader,
They are sucha good company as they actually make statues look like the actors, which would be a bit of a stupid thing with Vader imo.

some would disagree with their ability to do that...

If CM did a Vader and it was perfect(and I do mean PERFECT) I'd plunk down the cash for one. Having said that, I'll believe it when I see it.

and it would be 1/3 scale! some may be turned off by that size but I would love it.

Found out most are not real sigs.

Last edited:
A Vader Cinemaquette as a possibility plus Superman? It looks like that company will be getting a lot of my money this year. Don't forget I haven't even seen what Sideshow is releasing at SDCC. It's going to be an expensive year; however, I'll be having the time of my life. God I love this hobby.

Last edited:
I think they are just re-prints and the actors signed the 'Master Copy', ive tried studying mine but its really hard to tell without having any others to compare too.
It really killed the excitment for me to have these once i found out :(

Im looking forward to Superman and if Vader is true then im gona have to start saving for that :D

The signatures are real. I confirmed it with them a while back.

That is why Indy cost $2k instead of $1500!

Darth Con is right,.. the signature are re-prints ,.. only the Masters are signed,.

any new news on this one? Man I hope it's legit...if not I hope the SS bust is 1:1.

I would imagine if they ever did, it would probably be just to do Vader, which if done right, I might finally be willing to buy one of their pieces, but they're so expensive it'd have to be the right character and flawless, Vader'd have a good shot, humans they can make realistic but they don't look much like who they're supposed to be as far as actors.

yes , i think the same thing .

Ugh. Between Reeve Superman Cinemaquette, Sideshow Iron Man Mark 3 and now a possible Cinemaquette Vader, its gonna be an expensive 2009/2010. My wallet just got up and hid from me...

add to that the possibility of a 1:1 vader bust from Sideshow...I think I will have to start selling some of my stuff for the funds and to make room.

add to that the possibility of a 1:1 vader bust from Sideshow...I think I will have to start selling some of my stuff for the funds and to make room.

Me too, as I'm coming back home in August from a period of work outside Italy I will start to sell my Star Wars 12" Figures collection and the remaining statues Attakus I have to sell... and some other stuff I have which is not Star Wars but LOTR and Final Fantasy stuff... I'll keep collecting Star Wars PFs all of them... 1:1 Busts and some replicas... and of Course if it's true I'll order the Cinemaquette Darth Vader. :emperor

Back