Statue Cinemaquette Creature From the Black Lagoon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SD2012B170.jpg

SD2012B169.jpg

this will be MINE! I hope its the start off all the famous UNI MONSTERS! PLEASE WOLFMAN NEXT ..... PLEASE!!!

Looks awesome!! just need the $$$ just opened my DV CM Last night. what a piece. But im bust now :( Might see if i can win th TX Cinemaquette real cheap then make money on it bahahaha to help fund other things. Dude picked the wrong time to sell and has pick up available. She will be mine. Oh yes she will be mine lmfao

Overall, I like Sideshow's version better. This one is nice. But the base has a huge footprint, and I don't care much for its design.

Very nice and fitting addition to a stallar line of products...

...which I cannot afford. :(

Wish I were rich with a screening room. This, and many other Cinemaquettes would be in it.

Very nice and fitting addition to a stallar line of products...

...which I cannot afford. :(

Wish I were rich with a screening room. This, and many other Cinemaquettes would be in it.

It's very rare, but sometimes you can find the Creature PF on ebay for around $500.00-$600.00. It is quite a piece and on par with the quality of this sculpt but of course on a smaller scale tho just as detailed. It's a grail piece for me.

Ardeth Bey in 1/3 by Cinemaquette would be just AMAZING or Bram Stokers Dracula Gary Oldman in his red amor or as Old Vlad also in 1/3 ....oh boy

So cm doesn't even release one statue per year anymore huh? It's kind of a shame cause nobody else makes 1/3 scale in their quality and SS is pumping out 2k statues 2-3x a year.

Back