Cinemaquette 1:3 HULK Statue (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well....it's already waitlisted at Cinemaquette so a few will become available as some folks start to get cold feet, but I think at most it will retain it's value.

I have zero plans to sell this because:

1.It's my first Cinemaquette.
2. It's going to be the definitive Hulk and looks completely badass. It destroys all previous Hulks.
3. It's going to be a nightmare to ship.

#2 and #3 will pretty much be the reasons you won't see this guy on the secondary market much or at all.

I think it will keep it's value... It has too... Seller would be nuts to sell for less... I don't know how much it will go above value... I mean at first there might be the select few that will put out 4000.00 or a bit more for it... But after that the average collector will not buy it for process above retail... At least I don't think they would... Like someone else said... Shipping is going to be 300.00 or more all by itself.

This is not the definitive Hulk

The AOU pants and it being based on AOU and Ruffalo keep this from being the definitive Hulk...

Even though the original PF is not my fav... I would say it is definitive because it's the most universally loved percentage wise... Its based on the Comic... and it done very well.

My Personal definitive Hulk is King Hulk but that's my personal taste.. It's the one Hulk I will never get rid of. Believe it or not the Hulk Maquette is my second fav.. If it was painted just a bit better (better shading in the muscle definition) it might be my fav (after I fixed the eye brow :) )

The new SS comic Green Hulk is my favorite, but I could see how the neck seam and teeth on reg head could hold it back.

Congrats to all who is getting this. For me, the rooted hair doesn't work. Just my opinion though. I know others (based on this thread) love it. The statue is definitely massive though which is pretty cool.

CM is the one who makes the human characters and they don't even do 1 piece a year. Will never happen.

CM is the one who makes the human characters and they don't even do 1 piece a year. Will never happen.

That is so so true! A Nick Fury and captain would be great though! Hell even Hawk Eye and Falcon Black Widow. CM just not amazing at doing Human sculpts! The Hulk passes I guess

then again, if I could flex pay this thing I am sure I could find a spot for him and the boxes..

Cool! Delivery guys are going to think they're delivering a Washer/Dryer and Dishwasher from Cinemaquette Appliances LLC.

Cool! Delivery guys are going to think they're delivering a Washer/Dryer and Dishwasher from Cinemaquette Appliances LLC.

well, technically the boxes will say elite creature collectibles Hulk. I still hate that collectibles companies post what is exactly in the box on the outside.

Back