Cinemaquette 1:3 HULK Statue (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about selling my Avengers SS maquette and my iron studios 1/6 avengers hulk to put towards this bad boy! Well....maybe lol

Best looking Hulk ever! The sideshow maquette doesn't even come close to this.

Well at 3000.00 it should be... Having said that... I like the Maquette pose much better.. Still not sure this is 2400.00 better then the Maquette...

But it is great...

If I had some place to display such a massive piece I would have considered it... AOU pants would cause me to pause though.

Hmmmm so do you guys think this will qualify for the G word?

Not sure... Its already commands grail prices... If it was from the first film or comic style then I would say that it would be that much closer to definite grail Tthe size could keep it from becoming truly grail like... Even if I had almost 3000.00 laying around I could not get this... As it's just too damn big... Smaller with same quality would have helped...

A grail is something that should be sought after... I don't know how many will want this just because of the size. Does that take away it's grail statue.. I don't know... For me it's the fact it's from AOU that hurts it... Not only the pants but the film sucks IMO..

C'mon Eric...you so would buy this piece if had the money! It's gonna be unreal! Never owned a Cinemaquette before but in the almost 4 years since I started out in this hobby, I've always wanted to own one. Came close a few times to owning the Predator CM but never pulled the trigger for some reason :( but I love the Avengers Hulk and it was the perfect time and character to break my CM virginity :lol

I wouldn't say the Age of Ultron movie sucked...a bit harsh ;) got to see more of the Hulk than in the first movie so that was always a bonus and with the upcoming Infinity Wars movies still to come, the popularity of this character and statue will only increase I reckon :) I for one can't wait...and furthermore, I just found out that this will be the first statue that I've received in a pallet! :lol :lol

db0dbf4eb2edfdd67c83d0ef2329dd64.jpg

Well at 3000.00 it should be... Having said that... I like the Maquette pose much better.. Still not sure this is 2400.00 better then the Maquette...

But it is great...

If I had some place to display such a massive piece I would have considered it... AOU pants would cause me to pause though.

Yeah those pants are terrible. I guess a custom made pair should do the trick

C'mon Eric...you so would buy this piece if had the money! It's gonna be unreal! Never owned a Cinemaquette before but in the almost 4 years since I started out in this hobby, I've always wanted to own one. Came close a few times to owning the Predator CM but never pulled the trigger for some reason :( but I love the Avengers Hulk and it was the perfect time and character to break my CM virginity :lol

I wouldn't say the Age of Ultron movie sucked...a bit harsh ;) got to see more of the Hulk than in the first movie so that was always a bonus and with the upcoming Infinity Wars movies still to come, the popularity of this character and statue will only increase I reckon :) I for one can't wait...and furthermore, I just found out that this will be the first statue that I've received in a pallet! :lol :lol

Dude if I could afford this and I probably could if I cancelled a few things.. I would have nowhere to put him...

As for Age of Ultron.. I hate it... It is now my least fav MArvel film behind IM3. No great action scenes in that film IMO.. the opening is so poorly CGIed that it just takes me out of the film... The Ending... Nothing that stood out except a ton of one liners that fall way flat... Villain was awful also... Could have forgiven a lot if Ultron was menacing at all and not a stand up comic... You know like the trailers pretended he would be.

AS for Hulk he was underused in AOU... He gets an extended fight scene with HB where he gets his ass kicked most of the time... Other then that he does nothing and is hardly in it... I think I read somewhere that the amount of screen time was not much different from film to film as far as Hulk goes. Also Hulk got much more quality screen time in the first film... He did so many great things.. In Age of Ultron... Not so much.

If I count Banner time he was in AOU 7 min less then the first film...

Anyways enough of my AOU rant :)

This piece is awesome looking... I was taking nothing away from the piece other the pants and the film that it came from. Even though I don't love the pose 100% it's still pretty cool... In the End its the size that would keep me from it... Not the height so much as the width and depth... No clue where I could put that in my smaller Man cave. I am not jealous people can get this... I am jealous that they have room to put it somewhere :lol

Still not sure if I would spend almost 3 grand on a piece... I still want too many other pieces.... But if I had the $$ to buy this and the other pieces I wanted and had the room... Yep I would get it.

I can't wait for the New Thor movie and Infinity Wars.. Hopefully HULK will get used more wisely then he was in AOU :)

I hope this becomes valuable for those who purchase, but I have a hard time thinking it will. It's HUGE, reselling this would be a nightmare and the shipping alone will put off most potential buyers. Then, it's the movie Hulk, there's going to be more year after year and most don't like the pants on this version anyways. It's a shame SS has the 1/4 Marvel market on lock mostly, they've changed a lot with competition that can't even sell in their main market, imagine if that was different.

This will be my only Hulk and will definitely make room for it. Time to let go of my OG Hulk PF.

No doubt there will be other Hulks from other companies in the future but something of this scale ,translucent resin ,acrylic teeth , hand tied hair and one hell of a base, to good for me to pass up , also going of their other stuff nothing will come close.

I hope this becomes valuable for those who purchase, but I have a hard time thinking it will. It's HUGE, reselling this would be a nightmare and the shipping alone will put off most potential buyers. Then, it's the movie Hulk, there's going to be more year after year and most don't like the pants on this version anyways. It's a shame SS has the 1/4 Marvel market on lock mostly, they've changed a lot with competition that can't even sell in their main market, imagine if that was different.

Well....it's already waitlisted at Cinemaquette so a few will become available as some folks start to get cold feet, but I think at most it will retain it's value.

I have zero plans to sell this because:

1.It's my first Cinemaquette.
2. It's going to be the definitive Hulk and looks completely badass. It destroys all previous Hulks.
3. It's going to be a nightmare to ship.

#2 and #3 will pretty much be the reasons you won't see this guy on the secondary market much or at all.

Wow that is crazy. Yes this is clearly the best Hulk statue I have ever seen.

Well....it's already waitlisted at Cinemaquette so a few will become available as some folks start to get cold feet, but I think at most it will retain it's value.

I have zero plans to sell this because:

1.It's my first Cinemaquette.
2. It's going to be the definitive Hulk and looks completely badass. It destroys all previous Hulks.
3. It's going to be a nightmare to ship.

#2 and #3 will pretty much be the reasons you won't see this guy on the secondary market much or at all.

Agreed bro...selling this piece is the last thing I'm thinking abt...I'm buying it with the intention of keeping it for a very very long time...saying that, to all those that have this on PO and still not sure then I'd agree with those that say it will be hard to sell...I can't see it retaining its value or increasing for that matter so definately make sure your making the right choice.

This is not the definitive Hulk

These are the definitive Hulks...sense it...you know it to be true Ink :lol :lol

565754fa331579402cc76d5391c10b2e.jpg

Back