Cinemaquette 1:3 HULK Statue (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally,

It looks great. But ı see there is some little paint issues on the back. But every iron man statues have these issues so ım not worried about this.

that looks great to you? The paint on that statue looks no better than a SS piece, except this is a $2500 piece. And no, not every IM statue has these issues cause IA has killer paint apps on their stuff. I expected this to have glass eyes at the price point as well, that is a bummer. Hopefully better ones show up.

BTW-why are these in the Hulk thread? :slap

that looks great to you? The paint on that statue looks no better than a SS piece, except this is a $2500 piece. And no, not every IM statue has these issues cause IA has killer paint apps on their stuff. I expected this to have glass eyes at the price point as well, that is a bummer. Hopefully better ones show up.

BTW-why are these in the Hulk thread? :slap

I agree... When I saw the first couple of close up shots i thought "Why is someone complaining about the SSC Mark 42 in a Hulk thread"

For the Price those lines should be perfect..

I agree... When I saw the first couple of close up shots i thought "Why is someone complaining about the SSC Mark 42 in a Hulk thread"

For the Price those lines should be perfect..

Wow not what I expected from cinemaquette at all. I'm simply gonna say in acceptable because you have to take into account not only how much these cost to buy! But also how much the cost to ship along with tax etc. in Australia this one is already priced at $3999 and the Hulk going for $4999

There should be no defects. The eyes look wrong to me! Hopefully this isn't final

:lol Yea, i can only speak on behalf of the collectors that i know when i say that we tend to bend the truth a little shall we say, when it comes to explaining to the wife or g/f exactly how much the statue costs. In this particular case i'll be knocking off a few zeros to make it sound more affordable...shall we say $850 :lol Joking aside, if i did actually pluck up the courage to tell her the truth then she'd

A) Punch me, Kick me and DDT me!
B) bring up the classic quote that all non collectors bring up when spending high amounts on statues...."WHAT THE....!?!?! DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU COULD'VE BOUGHT A SECOND HAND CAR FOR THAT MONEY!!!!"

or C) "That's it! I've had enough of this! You always put your F$@"#*^ statues before your family...i'm taking the kids to my mums until you sort yourself out!"

:lol :lol

Omg ROFL, that could be a movie pitch right there!

Not many units can hold this piece!
What I'm happy about is CM attention to detail. No broken pieces. Or dodgy paint work. They really do look after you with quality control
I use to believe this too, until.... just saw the pics posted of Cinemaquette's Mk.XLIII. OMG!!!

What the **** happened with that one? I hope it's an isolated incident. Maybe this one got passed QC. I don't know. Will wait for more pics to show up, but in the meantime... Wow!!

There are two sets of pics ,don't know whats going on one has the sharpie lines on the legs one dosent ,also the first set of pics the edition number is hidden, the second set of pics the lines look a lot better.

I use to believe this too, until.... just saw the pics posted of Cinemaquette's Mk.XLIII. OMG!!!

What the **** happened with that one? I hope it's an isolated incident. Maybe this one got passed QC. I don't know. Will wait for more pics to show up, but in the meantime... Wow!!

Your absolutely right! This has actually made me think differently about CM. Bot sure why this even passed QC. I would not pay even $1000 for that. As stated by someone on this thread, it could be a defected one not for sale, as some of the other images the lines look better. I have a feeling the Hulk piece will turn out better.

say hello to The Incredible Hulk of ECC :rock

A couple more shots of the production Hulk's face.

12604800_785155148255586_6426885470054257119_o.jpg

index.php

https://www.facebook.com/EliteCreatureCollectible/?fref=ts

HOLY $&%@ that is mind blowing :thud:

Congratulations, I don't think I would ever part with that

Hair looks better now. I know they were still working on improving it when the earlier set of pics were posted.

Hair still needs some fixing... Ignore the comparison to the movie hulk on the right in this photo and just look how much better the one looks in the middle compared to the original photo on the left..

12508734_10156417505300702_8881578265082199299_n.jpg

Back