Chronicles of Riddick License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nash said:
are you being serious or sarcastic? It's hard to tell with you :lol. Maybe i'll give 'er another chance one snowy weekend.
yeah I need to give it another go-round too.
I recall the art direction being amazing, as in the set/costume designs.

But Riddick himself ......... well to me he was trying a little too hard to be "cool" every second he was on screen.

Which is basically the same reason I cant watch that series "House".
There's that fine line between actually Being a badass and Trying to be a badass.

But I will give it another watch.... I did pay for the freakin DVD. Its the least I could do. :D

"You keep what you kill"

It was a decent action/sci fi flick with some awesome art designs. Riddick is bit too much of a badass, but that's action heroes for ya.

And for those that don't know, Vin Diesel created water when he squeezed air realy hard!

occulum said:
if this has leaked the Xmas day license announcement I'll bet somebody is pissed at SS :lol

If this is the Christmas annoucement, then SSC might as well have sent me a lump of coal.

No bobbleheads, please.

Anyone who thinks that we'd get anything more than Bobble heads and just Richard B. Riddick in any scale must be high.
If Sideshow won't give us a Medieval F'n Kurgan in 1:6 or 1:4 scale then no way are they going to give us any of the elaborately costumed characters from the Chronicles of Riddick.

The movie was alright, I liked it. The biggest problem I've heard people have with it is apparently the names for certain organizations, concepts, and planets being a little too descriptive (Just ask our Darkloard).

Not a bad movie... I enjoyed it, but I didn't have high expectations. But bobble heads... no thank you. I dare say I wouldn't even buy one if it were of the Medieval F'n Kurgan!!!

Loved COR and PB even more. 1/4 PF's, and I'm in. Bobbleheads though? :confused: Riddick-ulous!

You guys crack me up with the bobble head lovin'. (Which is nice because I needed a smile today)

Have no fear, this is not the big Christmas Day announcement. :duff

(well, at least I don't THINK it is! :lol)

Maybe the new announcement is a "Black Christmas" 12" line, to coincide with the release of the film.

:horror

I kid, I kid....

:cool:

A Christmas Story!

Christmas_Story_Black-Jr-T.jpg

A lot of gnaysaying going around here today! I, for one, like to see Sideshow getting more lines in their inventory and branching out and spreading their wings a bit...so long as they don't leave the real collectibles behind!

These Bobbleheads don't appear to be what WE want, but perhaps they are trying to bring is a slightly different crowd!

Geb

The thing is, bobbleheads are everywhere. A lot of the time, you can go into a regular store and buy a bobblehead. You can't go into a store and buy a higher quality 12 inch or premium format figure.

It will disappoint me if SSC turns to bobbleheads at the expense of an opportunity to do 12 inch figures or PFs for new licenses.

If I want a bobblehead, I can go to Spencers or somewhere like that.

Geb said:
A lot of gnaysaying going around here today! I, for one, like to see Sideshow getting more lines in their inventory and branching out and spreading their wings a bit...so long as they don't leave the real collectibles behind!

These Bobbleheads don't appear to be what WE want, but perhaps they are trying to bring is a slightly different crowd!

Geb

I agree with ya there!

I love the character of Riddick...........there is a lot to him and a lot can be done with him......

He has a back story that needs to be told...........

They made a helluva different leap with his character from Pitch Black to Chronicles, but it is a start.....

I would take a PF of Riddick............

But the bobbleheads I will skip..........not my cup o' tea.........

Back