Chronicle or the perfect Robocop line of statues ever and much more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, damn it! This was my last holy grail, childhood dream left to be realized in 1/6 scale, and here it is direct from the screen pieces. How could I not order it? Preordered in full for the $1200 deal to save $100 and the $55 shipping. If there was ever something worth that kind of money, it's this.

That shot of CAIN MKII holding the piece was the deal clincher.

Last edited:
That's how a lot of the ED-209 puppets were in the actual movie.....you can see it in quite a few scenes.

I know, but the one used in the boardroom scene is the most complete and the one that I feel is the best representation of the character... coupled with the full sized prop, which also has the armor panels. Other puppets were missing the panels, had the arms reversed (the one used in Robocop 2), or had both arms with twin cannons. Unfortunate that there were so many inconsistencies. :dunno

Well, damn it! This was my last holy grail, childhood dream left to be realized in 1/6 scale, and here it is direct from the screen pieces. How could I not order it? Preordered for the full for the $1200 to save $100 and the $55 shipping. If there was ever something worth that kind of money, it's this.

congrats! its a beast of a statue
i may end up getting it afterall, would look great next to the hot toys robo, or possibly tippett's version

agreed, might make me pull the trigger if I know they are almost sold out. I really really doubt HT will do Cain. It seems like there is too much detail and i dont see how they have make the top heavy figure stand without assistance(just look at those small knee joints and feet below)
Saw this pic in another thread, his left arm seems to have some articulation as other pics have the left arm down, or maybe its at the shoulder

Yes, the different picture sets appear to have varying arm positions, at least at the should. Mostly, I just wish the left elbow bent so I could have his minigun at the ready.

I'm assuming Chronicle don't ship outside of the US? If so then a heck of a lot of collectors & Robocop fans might as well forget about this line right now.

As one who lives in the U.S., I am happy that we were the ones to get in on this, but I can see how it would suck for somebody elsewhere. That might also hurt the ability of the piece to sell out. If open to international market, it might already be gone.

It's on their Facebook page.

posted May 26
Chronicle Collectibles will only retail our products in the USA, there are no wholesale distributors. We wanted to make it easy for everyone to own these iconic props. We even offer extended payment plans up to ten months.

If you live overseas, we will be getting a list together of verified distributors. But for now you can contact Toynami to locate the Distributor in your area.

I must correct this. It's not me on the photo holding CAIN, it's my friend Paul E Francis, FX technician and Director of Acquisition for Chronicle ;)
Here are a couple of photo galeries of one ED-209 puppet I already posted them in another thread about ED-209 that may help.
Now what is canonical and what is not, I think only M.Tippett or M. Craig Hayes (designer of ED-209) can answer this.
https://www.animachina.com/images/ED-209/

https://www.robocoparchive.com/boar...ort_method=p.pic_time&sort_order=DESC&start=0

yeah it just sucks they don't do international shipping. 'We wanted to make it easy for everyone to own these iconic props' <-- correction you wanted to make it easier for some people to own these iconic props.

I'm so p(((ed off right now.. Its like oh here's this grail piece you've been looking for years then its snatched away out of your reach through no fault of your own. Im not sure ill get the chance to order another figure of cain like this so it just doubley sucks to be honest.

Last edited:
I must correct this. It's not me on the photo holding CAIN, it's my friend Paul E Francis, FX technician and Director of Acquisition for Chronicle ;)
Here are a couple of photo galeries of one ED-209 puppet I already posted them in another thread about ED-209 that may help.
Now what is canonical and what is not, I think only M.Tippett or M. Craig Hayes (designer of ED-209) can answer this.
https://www.animachina.com/images/ED-209/

https://www.robocoparchive.com/boar...ort_method=p.pic_time&sort_order=DESC&start=0

What's up with the completely backwards arms on ED in that link?

yeah it just sucks they don't do international shipping. 'We wanted to make it easy for everyone to own these iconic props' <-- correction you wanted to make it easier for some people to own these iconic props.

I'm so p(((ed off right now.. Its like oh here's this grail piece you've been looking for years then its snatched away out of your reach through no fault of your own. Im not sure ill get the chance to order another figure of cain like this so it just doubley sucks to be honest.

Forbidden Planet are official Toynami distributors.Theres a Forbidden Planet in Dublin.Contact them,I'd imagine they ll sort it out for you.

There is a solution someone trustworthy on this forum who lives in US could buy it with our money and ship it to us and he doesn't have to do it for free.

Chronicle update regarding international order for Cain.
"Our international distributors will be taking orders soon. We will be sure there is plenty of Cain to go around to our international customers. If you've already placed an order on the website, don't worry. It will be shipped as planned! Thanks for your interest and for loving this crazy robot as much as we do!
A special gift is in the works for all Cain buyers before Comic Con, stay tuned...."

Back