Chronicle Collectibles - Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that I've buried the hatchet with Paul and received a new base, I have unpacked Cain and displayed him. I still don't like the paint app on the nuclear sign but what can you do.

You can use rectified turpentine to gently remove the excess of goo. It come very easily but take great care when using this product, fumes are toxic and flammeable.

Now that I've buried the hatchet with Paul and received a new base, I have unpacked Cain and displayed him. I still don't like the paint app on the nuclear sign but what can you do.

Nuclear sign, what nuclear sign? That extreme weathering over the nuclear sign would bother me too. Doesn't look like that in any scene of the film.

Thanks for the tips guys. The grime came off of the nuclear part with just a damp cloth. Will post pics in a bit. Got to say that I think it looks much better.

Thanks for the tips guys. The grime came off of the nuclear part with just a damp cloth. Will post pics in a bit. Got to say that I think it looks much better.

You're welcome, get some pictures up of the improvement. Always nice when there's an easy solution.

My ED arrived. I love it! Beats the pants off my rotting ED-209 ver 2.0 from HT. The packaging was superbly done, and the COA included was top-notch. Very impressed by this piece.

ED-209 CC (1 of 5).jpg

ED-209 CC (2 of 5).jpg

ED-209 CC (3 of 5).jpg

ED-209 CC (4 of 5).jpg

ED-209 CC (5 of 5).jpg

Back