Chronicle Collectibles - Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the tips guys. The grime came off of the nuclear part with just a damp cloth. Will post pics in a bit. Got to say that I think it looks much better.

am i reading this correctly?

you removed the grime/weathering just by using a damp cloth, just water and a cloth? If yes, that's great news. When my Cain arrives i was planning on cleaning my nuclear sign as well.

Can't post pics at the moment because I don't have a laptop (using my phone ) Be careful. Some of the yellow started to come away too.

My ED-209 replica arrived, it's N°161 and he's bloody awesome.

d3HZ3J.jpg

nvijyA.jpg

ED-209 next to Cain.
74bKaz.jpg

jsErIc.jpg

From left to right:
SD ED-209 (Tommy Takara)
One coin figure (Kotobukiya)
NECA figure
CHRONICLE COLLECTIBLES replica
First gen ED-209 by Hot toys.

Because it is all so wrong lol
Don't forget it is the first Ed-209 released by HT, not the new one ;)

My ED arrived. I love it! Beats the pants off my rotting ED-209 ver 2.0 from HT. The packaging was superbly done, and the COA included was top-notch. Very impressed by this piece

Hi Kobe,I couldn't sent you a pm so I've sent you one over at statue forum regarding the custom clearing for this ED-209.
Thanks for checking.

This ED-209 looks awesome!And I like the detholf with the pics behind the HT-Figures!:)

Does anyone know somebody on Europe that will be interested in a Cain Maquette. Base was swapped out and is now perfect. Thanks

So I got mine, I had issues getting the legs/pegs into the holes. I had to squeeze the legs together to get it in, which worried me cause there is a flexible plastic/rubber type material in the joints (which worries me over long term since I've been scared by the hot toys ED-209 dome cracking).

Is the angle that I have ED-209 in the below pics normal? I looked at other pictures and he doesn't seem to have such a angle of his head, other pics make the head seem level?

This ED-209 is way better then the Hot Toys version, but it's also 4X more expensive so I wasn't expecting any issues with this guy. The only other annoyance I should say was when I got the box, someone down the line stabbed the box, as you can see in pic it went through box and into the COD, but at least the statue came all in one piece :)

The last pic is of the peg going into the base, to show the leg doesn't go into the base fully cause of his toe.

Attachments

• angle 1.jpg
    angle 1.jpg
    623.9 KB · Views: 238
  • angle 2.jpg
    angle 2.jpg
    565.7 KB · Views: 239
  • box.jpg
    box.jpg
    619.3 KB · Views: 240
  • peg.jpg
    peg.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 240
Is the angle that I have ED-209 in the below pics normal? I looked at other pictures and he doesn't seem to have such a angle of his head, other pics make the head seem level?

Yes, it's normal, they are all the same.. it's just the angle of the picture.
Mine does also come with the head tilted and the left leg didn't go all the way in, you can solve this by drilling one of the holes 0,5 mm bigger.

Back