Chronicle Collectibles - Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the Cain Maquette which is in perfect condition and I can't even sell it at just over it EU RRP. People said this would be sought after. Not seeing it.

I've got the Cain Maquette which is in perfect condition and I can't even sell it at just over it EU RRP. People said this would be sought after. Not seeing it.
The metallic Cain? Wow! That's a very nice piece. I'm surprised you're having trouble finding a buyer.

To me, it has the same detail, it's undersized, with oversized base, but I'm curious, how is it way better in your eyes.

Respectfully, the details are far from identical. It's undersized when compared to 1/6 action figures-something it was never meant to be. The base is the perfect size. it's way better because THIS IS IT. Tno ifs ands or buts.

It's expensive but as a life long RoboCop fan, I would buy this thing 10 times over again and pass on the Hot Toys figure(s)10 times over again.

Got my Cain in this weekend. Amazing statue and incredible detail!

144c437269c2495c49f606dbbf1d7b39.jpg

Hi. I was wondering if somebody could scan a copy of the assembly instructions for the Cain Maquette. I would be be grateful. Thank you.

Back