Chronicle Collectibles - Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's you. I love it! I'm glad I held off on buying the hot toys figure. Only 300 made, last chance to own a perfect replica of Ed-209.

Well how come the proto pic has a different pose?

Hi stranger x. CC has explained the reason for the change in pose on another forum. Basically CC are always trying to better their products from listening to collectors feedback on forums etc. - "I'm trying to push limits and raise the bar".

Now some people will not like the pose and others will. Unfortunately you can not please everyone.

Prototypes always come with a disclaimer anyway - because it is just that, a prototype.

Thanks for the answer.i still think changing a pose that much from the proto should have been announced before shipping.i prefer the new pose personally

Just got a telephone call from my local (Australian) Chronicles distributor, that ED-209 had arrived in stock and if I wished to go ahead with my pre-order. Out came the credit card (which kind of hurt because I just purchased Cain a few days earlier!!).

Just got a telephone call from my local (Australian) Chronicles distributor, that ED-209 had arrived in stock and if I wished to go ahead with my pre-order. Out came the credit card (which kind of hurt because I just purchased Cain a few days earlier!!).

Good choice! :hi5:

Sweet! Congrats!

Photos by Nidgit

image.jpg4_zpsoyfdbqbp.jpgimage.jpg1_zpsysbwjzs0.jpgimage.jpg2_zpshaq3q5ja.jpgimage.jpg2_zpsz7ns93s7.jpgimage.jpg3_zpsoemcozyj.jpg

No it isn't. It's already been established that Phil Tippet did not use proper 1:6 scale puppets for the films. People will try and contend this but it's absolute bull crap if people say otherwise. Cain is absolutely too small next to any 1:6 figure.

Back