Chronicle Collectibles and ACI Toys bringing new 1/6 lines for 2016!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Know what you mean!! I've been looking forward to the 1/6 scale Jurassic Park line since it was announced - but have to admit I'm a bit concerned by those pics, especially as Grant was the one I was most looking forward to finally getting. :(

Anyone know estimated price for the Gremlins 2 Gizmo from Chronicle? I just bought the Combat Gizmo so hope its not same price as otherwise I would have waited!

I can't tell if I'm impressed or not by that Grant head sculpt...

Yay - more pics of the JP figures!! :yess: Thanks for sharing those! :)

Owen looks good, still can't decide whether I like that Grant figure or not though!

In the head on shot, Grant looks way off. In the picture with Owen where you only see half of Grant's face, he looks a little better. Hat on looks better than hatless even if it is the same sculpt. But, seriously, not liking this. We had a thread going for a custom that seemingly blows this away.

Hope there is time to make changes to the sculpt. It was stated that they were making changes to the regular Conan sculpt, so fingers crossed on this one too.

Back