Chronicle Collectibles 1/4 scale Thulsa Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not care about matching. I mix and match, especially if there is a piece I want, and it is available in whatever size.
My collection varies from Q-figs and 3.75" to life-size busts and props, and looks great :)

I do not care about matching. I mix and match, especially if there is a piece I want, and it is available in whatever size.
My collection varies from Q-figs and 3.75" to life-size busts and props, and looks great :)

Yes, but when they are companion pieces and the only 2 from a license I would have, it's better if they are the same scale. I have small scale miniatures up to life size full figures, just like my displays to match. If this was 1/3 I would get it even if it cost more. PCS is supposedly doing a 1/4 Conan too so if that looks good might revisit this.

Yes, but when they are companion pieces and the only 2 from a license I would have, it's better if they are the same scale. I have small scale miniatures up to life size full figures, just like my displays to match. If this was 1/3 I would get it even if it cost more. PCS is supposedly doing a 1/4 Conan too so if that looks good might revisit this.

Chronicle has another 1/4 scale Conan in the works..

I POed King Conan day one and had it in my shelf exactly 11 months later. The quickest turnaround I have ever seen.

Talking about 1/4 Conan.

If at all...Thulsa Doom sales were low, i know Conan reaches a wider market, but even the King was not as successful as hoped.
I really hope we get it. They hinted around that it will be from the scene where he first finds the Atlantean sword. My guess is him standing with the sword on his forehead.
46708065a5e92bd1d0de0a19a4e010fa.jpg

Yep, I said it was a 1/6 scale. As for cancelled - You never know :)

Yea, i reread your post after i wrote that, i have fidget fingers today....i would buy 1/6 in a heartbeat, multiples actually!

Just put my order in for him after the long haul of paying off a couple of big Weta pieces. Never thought it would hang around so long as it looks like a really good representation of the character and a definite want for me even though I take a battering on shipping etc. Here's hoping he sells out soon and gets the green light.

It already got the green light,The Factory accepted to do 100ES. If they did not it would have been cancelled.

Back