Statue Chronicle Collectibles 1:4 Endoskeleton Statue: Terminator Genisys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believe it is $500 and 60 for shipping
Thanks. Well at $360 including the $200 refund is not too bad for those that want to keep it. As long as i didn't get a black one like some pics that i have seen, id probably keep it.

If i got one of the extra dark ones, i wouldnt pay $360 for it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

mine hasn't shipped yet (I'm in Canada) and I chose a full refund which they accepted with no problems.

I am very impressed with the customer service provided by this company. I know they will learn from this and I will not hesitate to order in the future.

mine hasn't shipped yet (I'm in Canada) and I chose a full refund which they accepted with no problems.

I am very impressed with the customer service provided by this company. I know they will learn from this and I will not hesitate to order in the future.

Waiting on my response from Heather and choosing for the refund. A $200 dollar credit to keep it is what I heard available but don't want a credit.
Happy you got it resolved Ambasa.

Not a refund,but a in house credit for future purchases. I have the Jurassic Park diorama on flexpay,hopefully this fiasco will make next next statues with better QC.

Same thing every other company tries when a piece has issues, what is so funny? At least they are giving a large amount, Sideshow would offer $50 tops.

How is that not funny? A company that has to pay you to keep their product? LOL it speaks volumes about the quality of items they're selling. Even with $200 back, this still wouldn't be worth it. Why not just make a good product to begin with?

How is that not funny? A company that has to pay you to keep their product? LOL it speaks volumes about the quality of items they're selling. Even with $200 back, this still wouldn't be worth it. Why not just make a good product to begin with?
It is not funny at all IMO. China screws us all again, it does not "speak volumes" about CC. One bad decision to use a shady factory and we all suffer.

Back