Chronicle Collectibles 1/2 & LIFE-SIZE 1984 Arnold Terminator Bust.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks incredible. This 1:1 is going to blow away the old Sideshow 1:1, but will also be almost 3x the price that one was.

looks incredible. This 1:1 is going to blow away the old Sideshow 1:1, but will also be almost 3x the price that one was.

I felt something like this coming...why I sold my SS T2 Arnie bust a year or so ago.

Re: Chronicle Collectibles 1/2 Scale 1984 Arnold Terminator Bust.

You can't compare a CGI on screen character that is also in motion to a statue, the statue physicaly exists for starters so naturally looks better from the get go. The CGI Arnie is miles better than the salvation Arnie for sure. And it does look like Arnie, but it is still obviously a digital image that stands out against the real backdrops and physical actors etc.

in the end like you said this is a statue. mentioning the motion cg is pointless

Down the road the 1-1 will be available. The 1/2 will be on display at Comic Con in primer, we didn't have time to paint this one for the show. We'll also have the Spider Tank and 1/6 Terror Dog there as well.

Paul

arnold1a.jpg

Likeness looks spot on. The hair looks awful though, it looks like it was sculpted using play dough.

Re: Chronicle Collectibles 1/2 Scale 1984 Arnold Terminator Bust.

Clean or battle damaged?

review.jpg

Just an awesome screen grab, wish Arnie was still in his prime.

Cant wait to see these finished.

We'll do two busts if we make the clean version. I really feel this is the one collectors will want the most.

Yes, BD all the way. It's really the only thing that makes this piece instantly recognizable as "Terminator." Otherwise a clean nude bust could just be representative of Arnold at the beach or shower or something circa 1984. :lol

Back