Chronicle 1/2 Terminator Arnold bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested depending on price. Not 100% sure I want a naked Ahnuld in my collection, but the battle damage effect is awesome and I think this would be great to complement the 1:4 Endo I have coming, since I'm not interested in a full figure 1:4 human Terminarnold.

I have one question: I read these will be numbered on a first come first served basis. My question is, will these be splitted "fairly" with extra-US retailers? Let's say that they fix a 500 pieces ES and 400 people order directly from Chronicle, does this mean that only 100 will be splitted between all european and asian retailers? Not crucial for me since I'm ordering direct regardless of this, but was curious.

Almost ready!

12191788_1637153206544518_6098103248664614435_n.jpg

Hmm, is it 14" with or without the base? Crossing fingers for pricing.

This just keeps looking better. I haven't been this excited for pre order in a long time!

It looks very nice but I'd feel funny displaying Arnold's man boobs (even though they are quite shapely:wink1:)in my family room.

Presumably with, it seems the base has some detail to the rear also, not sure how much of it you will see when on display though.

That's super nice. One thing I really liked about Sideshow's Alien LSBs were the details in the back. Hopefully I'll be able to display this one at a 3/4 angle in the corner of the shelf, so some of the back detail will show

this looks really nice so far. Hopefully it will put all the other 1:2 busts out there to shame

Just saw the movie, it's really bad. Basically just a huge plot hole with subpar acting and too much childish humor. Going into it with absolutely no expectations makes it nearly decent, tho, overall enjoyable.
Biggest pro of the movie: it has many references to T1 and T2, thus allowing Chronicle to give us some good products. Bring on the bust, hopefully I don't s--t my money away before the 12th

I still haven't seen it, my expectations are so low that I refuse to buy the blu ray, hopefully it will be on Sky movies soon. I'm going to forget this is a Genisys piece and just enjoy it for what it is, and awesome looking beat up Arnie.

This is Arnie as a Terminator. 'Genisys' can be hidden.

Haven't had chance to check on the laptop but i can't see where to open an account on their mobile site?

This is Arnie as a Terminator. 'Genisys' can be hidden.

Haven't had chance to check on the laptop but i can't see where to open an account on their mobile site?

They don't have a log-in account feature on their site. Just preorder the item when it pops up and pay through Paypal.

I still haven't seen it, my expectations are so low that I refuse to buy the blu ray, hopefully it will be on Sky movies soon. I'm going to forget this is a Genisys piece and just enjoy it for what it is, and awesome looking beat up Arnie.

basically my mind set. I may never see this movie lol.

Thanks. Means I've got to suffer the exchange rate according to PayPal, they add a bit in their favour :(

Actually, as I figured out only the other day. You can change this so that Paypal uses the current exchange rate. The option is next to your list of cards and of course, they recommend you don't change it ;) I have added my Halifax credit card which has no currency exchange rate either. So I've been ripped off by paypal for years, but hopefully I'm all set for the future... Shame I already paid for the CC T-800 before figuring it out.

Me too, I haven't tried it out yet, but it should work. I only figured out as I got so sick of Paypal screwing me over that looked into ways to avoid it, I still wish CC would allow us to just sign in and pay by card.

Back