Chronicle 1/2 Terminator Arnold bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks amazing. I hated the movie, but if the price is anywhere near what the suggested, I'll probably buy this anyway.

905534_1635596836700155_364178752556020441_o.jpeg

:drool

Wow. Super cool. Have CC said whether or not the eye will light-up?

and the 1:1 is confirmed? I'm saving for that one. Always wanted a life-size arnie in some form.

Not confirmed as far as I know. I'd love a 1:1 but don't have the space really, this is perfect for me.

1:1 will be too big and expensive. This will be perfect, hopefully.

Why would the 1:1 be too big? I would imagine it would be the same size as PCS Sub Zero bust or slightly bigger since its Arnold. Also if you wanna talk expensive they made a 1:1 full endo and are selling it so I don't think money is the deciding factor. In other words pls make the 1:1!!

Ermmm... Because I would have nowhere to put another 1:1 Bust :duh

I already have three 1:1 Busts and a few 1:2 Busts. I can fit more 1:2 Busts in my Besta so that is the best option for me.

Still planning where to put the Predator 2 1:1, which will be 100x better than the P2 LSB I own.

Last edited:
Looks awesome. If the price really sets at 200-300 this is an instant buy for me.

Very interested in the 1/1 also, but the wife would probably kill me.

Back