Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha!

Well.

I quite like him. Skin tone, costume and likeness are really great IMO.

The hem on the Cape is poor however, looks unfinished. Expression on Reeve's face makes me think that's what people mean when they don't see Reeve in it, we remember Reeve as quite animated and happy in the film a lot and he really isn't on the piece. Black base thing, still don't know why they just didn't make the base just more Hoover dam.

Still like it though.

Had a small break on one of the water elements.
9e18a01b361963e706020a39c8733263.jpg

70b3ed1a520f6e2c04369030999f3b9c.jpg

75a581cced337a7f125d0d379979f759.jpg

That's great Chin! I am glad you like him! Even though I don't, I don't root against anyone's happiness. Looking forward to the review.. Of course as Tbolt pointed out, you gave a positive review for Rambo... So I can't trust you anymore ;) ;) :)

In hand are the fists that tiny? It might just be the pic, but the comic version looks much larger, despite being further back.

This piece is finally starting to grow on me from the videos. A little. The headsculpt looks much better than I thought it would, and I'm starting to like the dam part of the base. The water effect looks kinda cool. I still think the pose is really weird, and the black part of the base is just bad. The leaning issue is also really concerning. But maybe extra pads on the bottom could help this? I maybe one day could talk myself into this piece if I saw a really good deal on it and if I have nothing else on order.

I got this in and I have to many issues with it that outweigh the good. A small piece of the water element was broken. I put it together and on display and it looks nice BUT every time I adjust anything on or near my display it moves/wobbles. I am not really comfortable with that. Lastly I find myself wanting to constantly rotate it a bit because from certain angles it looks bad. Seeing the side/back of the base makes it look just plain bad but then I don't want to adjust it because of how unstable it is. I am going to return him this statue for me has to much working against it.

Nice vid chin! He looks decent in ur vid. I also watched Radd Titan's unboxing video and it made me really nervous when he slotted Supes into the base...so wobbly! I think the wobbliness and the leaning would drive me nutz. face paint looks good though. arms and legs look out of proportion to me still after seeing pics and several vids. totally agree that the base should have been a larger piece of the dam instead of that dumb chess piece...would have been more stable too. glad you like him though!

Nice vid chin! He looks decent in ur vid. I also watched Radd Titan's unboxing video and it made me really nervous when he slotted Supes into the base...so wobbly! I think the wobbliness and the leaning would drive me nutz. face paint looks good though. arms and legs look out of proportion to me still after seeing pics and several vids. totally agree that the base should have been a larger piece of the dam instead of that dumb chess piece...would have been more stable too. glad you like him though!

Just watched Radd's video also.... So far all the in hand vids make CR Superman look much better then photos.. The more distance you have from him the more the pose makes sense.... Still many issues but not as bad as I originally thought.

The head sculpt slightly resembles Reeve's, especially when video opens with actual picture of him. The tailoring on the bottom of cape and s symbol on chest is bad. The pose is awkward and having him on the breaking damn was not the best option since he was not near it when it broke. Will have to be happy with my ht's version and hope neca 1/4 scale turns out well. Glad I have comic pf supes. Even my wife saw pics of this and said "Ewe! That's terrible!" Glad you like it though, but huge pass for me, even if he was only 300.00. Quality just not there to justify over 400.00 price. Just my opinion.

Yeah affatori I think the SS sculpt and HT both have positives and negatives, good comparison pics though mate.

No problem my friend. Just trying to be impartial and fair also. I am a huge Reeves Superman fan. Saw the movie when it first came out back when I was 7. I was like wow! Especially after watching George Reeves Superman TV show. I was blown away.

It's the eyes on both of the PF and HT figure. The overall head on the PF is good, it's just the eyes that look like garbage and he has no expression. The HT... umm... eyes too big and head too wide. haha

Back