Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure -part 2

That's what I'm thinking, has to be some sort of counter balance.

I am wondering if the base is literally a SOLID HEAVY WEIGHT so he doesn't go over.

Me bashing out a few reps with the base:

arnie2.jpg

Epic results every time brah.

jazahe5u.jpg

lol you guys are funny. I apologise because maybe my English are not good.
Let me clear it a little bit.
What I stated as facts are really facts. The portrait is off and so does the body and the pose is nowhere near the actual film. The statue's height is deceiving.
Correct me if I am wrong :)

Then I wrote that this is a nice Superman statue trying to resemble Christopher Reeve but NOT a Christopher Reeve statue as Superman and that is my opinion.

Also a fact: every post resembles someone's opinion and sometimes these opinions are extracted from facts.

...I really hope I confused all of you! :pfft:

The quality of the likeness of this piece reminds me of the Scarface PF.
The crystal is at least twice as long, or 8 times as big as one to scale. Glad someone else noticed, too. I guess they wanted to make it bigger to justify making it an exclusive. They should have just included one in scale with every one they made.

Yeah, the paint on this one on the face looks really off... like Supes with the flu or something. Likeness is a bit wonky as well. Passing on this for sure. Glad I went with the comic Superman PF.

Hate the pose ,SS really over think their poses imo, gutted as I really wanted this

This is getting destroyed in the Facebook announcement by SSC, unlike many other pieces.

SSC deleting comments soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Facebook is **** head central so no surprise there.

lol internet nerd rage is an excellent way to gauge what you should do with your business, it never fails to amuse me how people get upset when their expletive riddled post about a company is deleted.

'Bu bu bu its my freedom of speech!'

No it isn't.

Fact:
Every statue has haters

I just got in and immediately ordered this work of fine art. I could not be happier!

In the immortal words of Darth Vader...

Yippee! :)

Well not gona say anything that hasnt already been said bout the sculpt but daayum is it off. Also like how sideshow just did thier right on sched 2014 price hike to $425. Thats right sideshow hike em up every year cause you know us suckers will keep paying

Had to look at the product page again b/c after seeing Reagan's sculpt I never bothered to look at the retail price........$425? :rotfl

Back