Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No idea on the price or even if it's going to be released yet? :dunno but you can't deny the likeness is seriously in a world of it's own when compared to the Sideshow version

No idea on the price or even if it's going to be released yet? :dunno but you can't deny the likeness is seriously in a world of it's own when compared to the Sideshow version

No I mean I think that head was sold for something ... and I think the price was 1k for a full painted head. The new 1/4 that I think he is working on has a whole new headsculpt if I memory serves.

Pretty sure the new one he is working on will turnout just as good. All his sculpt pretty spot on

really? so you have all ur original flawed pieces?

No, SS has always made me return the entire statue, even the undamaged pieces, whenever I've had an issue.

I'm dropping my statue off at UPS today. I won't get the new one for a couple weeks--that'll let the anxiety over hopefully getting an undamaged one build again

No, SS has always made me return the entire statue, even the undamaged pieces, whenever I've had an issue.

I'm dropping my statue off at UPS today. I won't get the new one for a couple weeks--that'll let the anxiety over hopefully getting an undamaged one build again

Wow that's interesting. SS has always made me destroy the pieces if I was looking for a replacement. Like with my MOS PF, I smashed up 2 of them before finally getting a good one, but always had to smash em to pieces.

Thought it was a custom head for something??? No??

If I'm not mistaken, A. Kim said it was a personal project of his.

I just noticed the EX is back in stock for this piece, i'm surprised with such a low es. Whoever missed out nows your chance.

I dont care what anybody says but this statue is awesome. From front on to right side this is the best reeve statue ever.I truly love this piece. Im not completely satisfied with cape or base but the sculpt and the suit are superb imo. I cant stop looking at it. There have been many good arguments for me to shun this piece but i can not. Pics do not do this justice. I figured id have to post something positive amongst all the hate. Sorry.....i love it!!

I know, its nuts right! They asked me to do the same with their $999.99 Iron Patriot Lifesize bust!!! WTF?!?! :dunno

It speaks to how cheap these are to make....SS profit margin must be HUGE!

Exactly, it probably costs them $100-$200 to make one of those egg-shell thin busts and they will slap a $999.99 price tag on it for us.

Back