Christopher Reeve Superman Statue coming from DCD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone get the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman they made awhile back? How did that turn out?

I have the Lynda Carter and it's "okay". I've actually grown to like it more over time. the likeness is there, although not apparent in photos of the piece. I'm sure the Reeve statue will be the same scale, which is a little under 1/6th.

I don't think it will...:monkey2

You should probably wait at the very least until you see some pictures of it before you go all "gloom and doom" on us here. ;)

I'm not sure I follow what you mean here. The scale was big enough for better. My main problem is the huge, pound puppy eyes.

Well, they are surrounded by a sea of black, so that tends to make them stand out more.

The pics and info are not supposed to be available till Sept. 15 Monday 5PM EST, but it seems the Superman Homepage broke the DCD embargo.

Not digging it.

SM-Reeve.jpg

I think they did the best they could. And while it looks a little too buff, I'll definitely pick it up as it's the first Reeve Superman statue I can actually get. I'll also hope for a HT figure in the meantime.

I'll get it because it is Reeve as Superman! And come on the statue is not that bad a little bland but not that bad.

Is this the first Reeve superman on the market?

Ive seen plenty of statues and such of superman but none was of Reeve right?

I like it a lot. The pose is somewhat bland, but the likeness is very good and the proportions look accurate. I don't think he looks too ripped, he just looks very muscular. It looks good, it's the first Reeve statue, and it's Superman, so I'm all over it. When does it go up for pre-order?

It will probably go up for pre-order tomorrow after the rest of DCD announcements are announced tonight.

Back