Christopher Reeve Superman Statue coming from DCD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2drfe50.jpg

2009 UK Toyfair

I think I can see Reeve a little bit more in that shot, but it's still not close enough for me. The body sculpt looks really good though. I'm happy with my Superman Forever statue, even though it isn't based off a movie.

I can see Reeve, but I hope that cape is attached incorrectly - otherwise that's a big problem.

Actually it looks like the chest was painted incorrectly. I think I can see a sculpted line on the chest higher than where the suit stops. It could be his collar bones, but I don't think so.

Passing resemblance at best. I only hope this leads to HT being able to make a 1/6 figure.

OMG :wacky :monkey5 I want that bust Who made it? where can I get one? I think I would kill for that, no realy I would :emperor I want one.

Maybe sideshow will make a Christopher Reeve as Superman PF that would be cool a hot toys 1:6 would be cool.... :D

Wow, I usually don't like 1:1 busts, not that mimic flesh anyway, but this is just an incredible Superman. Congrats on adding it to your collection.

Yeah, I just have to ask Nash. Who made that incredible Christopher Reeve Superman 1:1 bust? If you don't mind saying...how much did you pay for it? I can only hope to be able to get one of those someday? Did you have to get it commissioned? Please let us know! Thanks! :D

Please post LOTS of pictures here in this thread once you get him in. Details...details..please! Reeve is and always will be MY favorite Superman!

Back