Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman PF - part 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman PF

No I doubt they would double up with this sculpt and make it an Evil Supes.

You never know bro, they've done it before with a few statues and HT already did one. But I hope you're right and they dont thin out the herd, so to say

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

SS Alex just replied to me on the other forum that he should be available for PO within the next 6 months.

The forehead needs to go up on the left side and maybe add a little more to the hair on the sides and SSC has killed it!

Sent from the Bat Computer

Love it, the HT one isn't on the same angle as the other 2 pics though

I know, I tried my best to find an image online of the HT in decent light in the same pose as the PF - this was the best I found. If anyone has a HT in hand and would like to take one that matches totally, I'd be very glad to edit the image and post it up again :)

Not fantastic enough to PO right away though......

Yeah I have to be honest and say the HT sculpt lloks more realistic to me. Also, the Supes PF pose is a little off but will wait to see what we get. I prefer the Comic PF by a longshot even though Reeve is an awesome Supes.

I think the PF looks much better.

I have to pass on this since I got the DC Superman coming. Going to try and complete the JLA. SS should of waited longer to release this.

It's not even up for preorder though.

So far just on the WW this year amd Skulls. Cant wait for whatevers next

POd Keaton and WW and will PO Reeve. These were all expected though, I don't know if there's anything else I'll get this year. Only other figs I want are a new Fett and Vader. If sideshow were to do it id buy anything 1/4 or 1/1 Arnie, anything 1/4 Aliens and a Plissken PF if they went there. I'd buy more Apes too but they don't have the license.

Id love a Caesar PF from tge new movies. Also would LOVE a new Vader and Fett (and Leia and Han and Luke lol) Might pickup the Reeves one. Im waiting for some more DC PFs and would love another new Marvel PF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back