Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman PF - part 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman PF

POd Keaton and WW and will PO Reeve. These were all expected though, I don't know if there's anything else I'll get this year. Only other figs I want are a new Fett and Vader. If sideshow were to do it id buy anything 1/4 or 1/1 Arnie, anything 1/4 Aliens and a Plissken PF if they went there. I'd buy more Apes too but they don't have the license.

There is always something to buy when it comes to collecting. I switched gears a little and bought the new DC Man Of Steel Guitar! Planning to learn to play,what better way to learn with than with the man of steel? Just saying.
udysyras.jpg

y8uma7u8.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

So far just on the WW this year amd Skulls. Cant wait for whatevers next

Sent from the Bat Computer

POd Keaton and WW and will PO Reeve. These were all expected though, I don't know if there's anything else I'll get this year. Only other figs I want are a new Fett and Vader. If sideshow were to do it id buy anything 1/4 or 1/1 Arnie, anything 1/4 Aliens and a Plissken PF if they went there. I'd buy more Apes too but they don't have the license.

I've got Superman, Harley and QOD, Just POed Wonder Woman, plus I still didn't get JTR, and I'm debating Red Skull. Plus they may Have Catwoman, Hulk, A new Doom and possibly Flash by SDCC...it's insane

I've got Superman, Harley and QOD, Just POed Wonder Woman, plus I still didn't get JTR, and I'm debating Red Skull. Plus they may Have Catwoman, Hulk, A new Doom and possibly Flash by SDCC...it's insane

Wow! I got DC Sups, Keaton Bats, PF Terminator, 1989 Batman Cowl, Predator maquette, and pre ordering Christopher Sups too. Not to mention the PF Man of Steel Sups. Just got my HTC Man Of Steel HE figure. The list goes on and on.

Just glad more places are taking PayPal-the bill me later feature is really coming in handy!

Mmmmm thats quite a list mate, I'm not going further into DC than the Trinity and MARVEL can gtfo.

As much as I want to get this when it does PO, I think I will stick with Reeve and Cavill from HT and then put the comic PF front and center.

Wow! I got DC Sups, Keaton Bats, PF Terminator, 1989 Batman Cowl, Predator maquette, and pre ordering Christopher Sups too. Not to mention the PF Man of Steel Sups. Just got my HTC Man Of Steel HE figure. The list goes on and on.

Just glad more places are taking PayPal-the bill me later feature is really coming in handy!

Yeah, I'm still debating the Keaton Bats, I want it but shelling out $400 every time the do another rendition of Batman is going to get tiresome...and is already damn expensive.

Mmmmm thats quite a list mate, I'm not going further into DC than the Trinity and MARVEL can gtfo.
Did you sell GL yet...or is he your gateway to the Flash? ;)

Not yet mate but he's on the market.

Doing a little selling myself to pay for my other stuff: The Terminator 1 SSC Ex PF and my 15" Chuck doll, along with my Ghost buster Ector Goggles.

Yeah, I'm still debating the Keaton Bats, I want it but shelling out $400 every time the do another rendition of Batman is going to get tiresome...and is already damn expensive.

can you say Ironman, Josh, seems like a never ending line one Mark to the other, sometimes Insufferable, when there is so many other A list and some B list Heros and Heroines that need to be made.

Did you sell GL yet...or is he your gateway to the Flash? ;)

just asking is it the EX? Bruce

I want it later so I can get it for free with reward points.

:lol :lol looks like its gonna turn in your favour BR...this PF hasn't even been put up for PO yet :thud: still don't know what to do with my points? Got $350 worth of RP but wanna put it towards a Vader LSF or a comic Bats LSF :rock

:lol :lol looks like its gonna turn in your favour BR...this PF hasn't even been put up for PO yet :thud: still don't know what to do with my points? Got $350 worth of RP but wanna put it towards a Vader LSF or a comic Bats LSF :rock

They give rewards points now if you use reward points, gift cards or coupons. I would use the rewards points on ex pfs and use those monthly $20 coupon on a bust, lsf or 1/6 figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back