Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman PF - part 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman PF

PO next Thursday OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Pre-preordered.

preview_SupermanReevev04.jpg

It is hard to tell just by this preview..... but something seems off in the face sculpt.

It is hard to tell just by this preview..... but something seems off in the face sculpt.

Yeah. It might be the fact this looks like Voldemort's first appearance, but with hair.

Voldemort.jpg

Honestly - people think this looks good?
It's an AWFUL pose choice and the face definitely looks off.
The costume looks really well done but the pose and head sculpt need to be scrapped. Why on earth can't they just pick one of the many, many iconic poses that Reeve actually did in the movie or publicity photos instead of giving us this strange, contorted, awkward pose that he never once even came close to showing on screen??? It looks like he's got zero co-ordination between his left and right sides! Instant pass from me.

The pose will match my MOS PF I guess. Making lemonade out of lemons here guys.

I think that's an unfortunate angle for a photo. The hair appears to be the wrong shape, but I saw the portrait a while ago and it was dead on, hair included. So unless approvals forced radical changes, I'll withhold judgement until we see more pics.

Honestly - people think this looks good?
It's an AWFUL pose choice and the face definitely looks off.
The costume looks really well done but the pose and head sculpt need to be scrapped. Why on earth can't they just pick one of the many, many iconic poses that Reeve actually did in the movie or publicity photos instead of giving us this strange, contorted, awkward pose that he never once even came close to showing on screen??? It looks like he's got zero co-ordination between his left and right sides! Instant pass from me.

I'm with ya...man I was looking forward to this and what a disappointment-I passed on the Cinemaquette that I saved up for when it was initially announced and now I'll pass on this. So far, the Hot Toys is the best representation of Reeve as the Man of Steel. Why is it so hard to get this likeness correct on a high end statue? Thought this would have been a great statue to use the that new silicone skin (or whatever its called) that SSC kept talking about with the Obi-Wan Kenobi LSF a few years ago at SDCC. Gotta tell ya, I haven't bought a recent PF in about year as they all have underwhelmed me with increased price points-starting to like the 1:6 line better.

I think that's an unfortunate angle for a photo. The hair appears to be the wrong shape, but I saw the portrait a while ago and it was dead on, hair included. So unless approvals forced radical changes, I'll withhold judgement until we see more pics.

No Dave, its completely off and no one will order it you don't understand.

Rational thoughts are not welcomed here sir! You must make quick judgments based on limited data or leave! I said good day sir!!

nothing quite like a little fisty pumpy!...taking things from good to awesome at the clench of a fist! :tap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back