Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman PF - part 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Christopher Reeve Superman PF???

Next year comic con is gonna be big for DC:

Wonder Woman pf
Keaton pf
Reeve pf
Ledger Joker pf

The hype and es on those will be huge.

I hope we see a "Coming Soon" tease after 89' Bats goes up for PO. Should be anytime now. How long did it take between the two comic pf's? A couple months after Bats went on PO?

Me too! :exactly: The Reeves Supes and Keaton Bats will look killer together on display! :yess:

SS just tweeted a production peek video for this. Reeve lovers will go nuts.

I'm more interested in the comic PF, but this is a close second. I think i'll have to have this and 89 Batman also.

Well lets wait till better pics,i hope it really looks good but for what i can see in this video his head looks to big en legs to small......something looks strange.

The pose looks so similar to the man of steel PF. However the likeness is pretty sweet. Will mostly get

Skaumlrmavbild2013-12-15kl220421_zpsf692b7ff.png

Rogue-1.jpg

At least his lower legs are in a dancing "jig" stance, rather than straight and rigid.

Glad they didn't go with something like this because, you know, it's so overused...

Christopher_Reeve_Superman.jpg

Well lets wait till better pics,i hope it really looks good but for what i can see in this video his head looks to big en legs to small......something looks strange.

Maybe it's the angle of those pics? I agree, something looks strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back