Christmas Thread 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ween

Wahooooo!!!!
Reaction score
I thought I'd make a thread about Christmas. Anything goes, but please, no sexy girls pictures. Save those for Snake's thread.

Post anything Christmas related. What your plans are. Pics of your trees, house, displays. Comics, gifs, whatever.

and crows........don't **** on my thread like you always do. It's getting annoying. Thank you.

To start off, here's what I'm making for my work mates, but I added a small chocolate Santa to the front:

sleighs%2Bdone.jpg

Great Idea Ween. I'd personally like to take the chance to wish a Merry Christmas to my fellow freaks

:duff Cheers to everyone and Happy Collecting :duff

Anyone going to Snake's thread for girl pics will be sorely disappointed, though the gif thread and some sales threads have had some good stuff to look at.

This Christmas I've gotten tired of seeing Elf on the Shelf pics so I started taking Evil Superman is a **** pics. Here he is "helping" me make my coffee.

ES coffee.jpg

Actually, if your coffee is too strong or bitter, you can add a little salt to it and it will improve it. Not that much though! :lol

Snake has a private group for the girly pics, I think.

Little holiday spirit here in the land of the 12's. An office building near my work in downtown Seattle.

IMG_8309097782230.jpeg

Actually, if your coffee is too strong or bitter, you can add a little salt to it and it will improve it. Not that much though! :lol

Snake has a private group for the girly pics, I think.

I've never heard that about salt in coffee. I'll try it if I get bitter coffee, but to quote the Beastie Boys, "I like my sugar with coffee and cream."

Salt in coffee?? If it's too bitter I usually just add more cream and sugar.

I thought I'd make a thread about Christmas. Anything goes, but please, no sexy girls pictures. Save those for Snake's thread.

Post anything Christmas related. What your plans are. Pics of your trees, house, displays. Comics, gifs, whatever.

and crows........don't **** on my thread like you always do. It's getting annoying. Thank you.

To start off, here's what I'm making for my work mates, but I added a small chocolate Santa to the front:

sleighs%2Bdone.jpg

If you actually looked in there in almost the past full year, you'd see there would be none of that in there.

I guess I won't be getting an apology this time when you put me on blast for no reason.

Last edited:
I want to warmly wish everyone a happy holidays! May you find happiness and enjoy the season. I'm going to take a page from Zod's book and capture some fun HT pics for your guys. I have a fun idea for winter soldier lol.

Anyone going to Snake's thread for girl pics will be sorely disappointed, though the gif thread and some sales threads have had some good stuff to look at.

This Christmas I've gotten tired of seeing Elf on the Shelf pics so I started taking Evil Superman is a **** pics. Here he is "helping" me make my coffee.

View attachment 152009

That's awesome :lol. I was actually thinking about getting some 1/6 Christmas hats for my Terminator figs.

I had great plans for turning my displays all Christmassy but time has not been on my side. If I get it done this year, it'll probably stay that way for months.

I want to warmly wish everyone a happy holidays! May you find happiness and enjoy the season. I'm going to take a page from Zod's book and capture some fun HT pics for your guys. I have a fun idea for winter soldier lol.

Cheers Shaw :hi5: :duff

:santa
rudolf.gif
Snowman1.gif
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
Snowman1.gif
rudolf.gif
:santa
il_570xN.515828661_4rnk.jpg

and to you as well Snoop :hi5: :duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back