Christmas Thread 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shinebox-o.gif

─────────────────────────▐█
────▄──────────────────▄█▓█
───▐██▄───────────────▄▓░░▓▓
───▐█░██▓────────────▓▓░░░▓▌
───▐█▌░▓██──────────█▓░░░░▓
────▓█▌░░▓█▄███████▄███▓░▓█
────▓██▌░▓██░░░░░░░░░░▓█░▓▌
─────▓█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██
─────▓██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█
─────▐█▓░░░░░░█▓░░▓█░░░░▓█▌
─────▓█▌░▓█▓▓██▓░█▓▓▓▓▓░▓█▌
─────▓▓░▓██████▓░▓███▓▓▌░█▓
────▐▓▓░█▄▐▓▌█▓░░▓█▐▓▌▄▓░██
────▓█▓░▓█▄▄▄█▓░░▓█▄▄▄█▓░██▌
────▓█▌░▓█████▓░░░▓███▓▀░▓█▓
───▐▓█░░░▀▓██▀░░░░░─▀▓▀░░▓█▓
───▓██░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▀░░░░░░▓▓
───▓█▌░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░▓▓▌
───▓█░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄░░░░░░░█▓
──▐█▌░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░▀░░░░░░█▓
──▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓
──▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▓
──██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓
──█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▓▌
─▐▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓
─█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
─█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
▐█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█▓▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓

Every thread I've ever started, crows has come in and **** all over it. That's why I said that. As for Snake, all I said was, he has a thread for that has girly pics, which is was. Sorry if it offended him that I said it. No jabs to him intended.

was a private message THAT DIFFICULT TO SEND? really Ween? just not possible was it? my PM button is broken? you just couldn't send me a message and tell me to not F with your silly Christmas thread? is sending a private message that beneath you? your passive aggressive posts are getting annoying,
you are mad that I post in your thread... and you call me out in the open and expect me not to say anything about it? I don't think that was the smartest way to go about it.

I never said anything in the past but your life hacks thread was barely ever used, no one cared, with or without my posts that thread was dead in the water. I do not get what the big deal is my posts are usually on topic as well, even if they are silly, so there's that. Even if I posted pics in here they would have been ABOUT CHRISTMAS.....

this is so dumb, so much drama in a thread that is supposed to be about a happy holiday, it is a shame
(And to think that if i had posted silly Xmas pics in here it might have made some people laugh.... the irony :lol:lol)

I just read over the thread and for some reason I feel like removing my pants.

aren't you guys cold???? I have like 3 layers on me and it doesn't even snow here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back