Christmas Thread 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you actually looked in there in almost the past full year, you'd see there would be none of that in there.
I guess I won't be getting an apology this time when you put me on blast for no reason.

yeah that's pretty uncalled for, plus it's such a Lie.... not a nice way to spread the holiday spirit, not nice at all
i should get an apology too i feel very disrespected... :(
but i guess..... there are no ladies in here
:dunno

Last edited:
This is a great idea for a thread. :duff

Switching gears...

I'm not familiar with any of the history between Ween, Snake and crows, but were the jabs in the OP absolutely necessary? :dunno

Switching gears...

I'm not familiar with any of the history between Ween, Snake and crows, but were the jabs in the OP absolutely necessary? :dunno

i wouldn't even know about this thread since i don't post on the other topics section anymore. I couldn't care less about the thread, but making a holiday thread and your first post is taking jabs at others? at another group? is that how you spread holiday cheer? :lol

regardless of what I've posted in the past, if the last thing OP wanted was for me to show up, was that the best way to go about it? I really thought it was kind of weird ( you might as well be saying beetlejuice 3 times. kind of defeats the purpose) OP's post is kind of childish to be honest... not sure what the purpose of taking jabs like that was.
it feels almost like bait, (im surprised she didn't throw a "Blackmask" into the comment) ..... good thing I'm not going to fall for this bait (in regards of posting stupid pics) weak bait, not falling for it,
no sir... not me :dunno

Last edited:
happy holiday. Mr. Green's first tree and only tree was decades ago. but as good a holiday as any.

Who doesn't enjoy a bit of the ol' ultraviolence, especially when it's played for laughs? :lol

And don't forget to wear safety glasses whenever you go out huntin' with your Red Ryder BB gun!

If you actually looked in there in almost the past full year, you'd see there would be none of that in there.

I guess I won't be getting an apology this time when you put me on blast for no reason.

I put you on blast? Wow! :lol

I rarely go into that thread (and I don't anymore at all) because.....well, I'm not a Gentleman. But you did have them in there. I didn't know it was an insult to say you did. I'm sorry.

yeah that's pretty uncalled for, plus it's such a Lie.... not a nice way to spread the holiday spirit, not nice at all
i should get an apology too i feel very disrespected... :(
but i guess..... there are no ladies in here
:dunno

And here comes the ****....right on cue. Dammit.

Switching gears...

Every thread I've ever started, crows has come in and **** all over it. That's why I said that. As for Snake, all I said was, he has a thread for that has girly pics, which is was. Sorry if it offended him that I said it. No jabs to him intended.

Not for you. I just don't want to argue anymore. That's not what Christmas is about.

You really shouldn't have mentioned names like that in the opening post :lol. I know a lot of people don't get crows' sense of humor, but even Christmas has place for crows. Christmas is for all of us. Plus, you can always alert a mod if there's trouble in a thread.

As for Snake's thread, there hasn't been girl pictures in nearly a year; no reason to single it out. I've seen a lot more of those in other threads, by comparison.

Lisps imply ones sexual orientation? Weird.

Possibly the best Christmas thread ever.

devilof76, do they celebrate Christmas in your home country of Canada?

Happy Birthday Jesus :wave

You're far too classy

So true. Not only classy, but a wealth of knowledge.

It would truly be a shame for one not to experience my brilliance.

Have a Merry Canadamas Day and STFU Eli :)

:wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back