Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I guess I'll have to credit gravity for this one, because I woke up this morning and took a look at the statue and 'lo and behold, the back foot is flush against the base. So happy...and I didn't even have to lube it up and blow and stick. ;) I've got a perfect Baleman statue. Thanks for the help, guys. You're awesome.

Glad you didn't have to lube, blow or stick. :clap

Just an FYI, for anyone that has a problem with the foot sitting flush with the base, I had this problem with another premium format and I was able to rectify it by heating up the ankle of the foot with the peg and pushing the other leg down. If you attempt this, be very careful and take your time, otherwise you can burn the paint or break the statue. Its a slow process.

I actually own the Hot Toys Quarter Scale version of this Batman and I love it, but I'm a little bit concern about the materials hot toys uses on their figures, they deteriorate pretty easily IMO, that is the reason I'm thinking on selling that figure and buy the Premium Format, I don't know how much time statues last but I know it is more than hot toys figures.

I actually own the Hot Toys Quarter Scale version of this Batman and I love it, but I'm a little bit concern about the materials hot toys uses on their figures, they deteriorate pretty easily IMO, that is the reason I'm thinking on selling that figure and but the Premium Format, I don't know how much time statues last but I know it is more than hot toys figures.

I had the HT Dark Knight Batman and I just can't get behind the Hot Toys figures. I'm very much a statue guy.

I actually own the Hot Toys Quarter Scale version of this Batman and I love it, but I'm a little bit concern about the materials hot toys uses on their figures, they deteriorate pretty easily IMO, that is the reason I'm thinking on selling that figure and buy the Premium Format, I don't know how much time statues last but I know it is more than hot toys figures.

I don't think you'll have problems with the suit deteriorating. I also own that Hot Toys and mine is still in the same condition as the day I bought it, and it's been a few years now. I recently sold the 1/6 version and that was also in perfect condition. If you look after them and don't keep them in a very hot room they'll be fine. I'd say if anything was going to happen to them, they would have probably started to deteriorate by now.

In saying that, I also own the Premium Format and I think it's better in every way IMO. The suit looks way better, the proportions are better and the pose and base look good. I always found it awkward to pose the Hot Toys figure because of the base. The only thing I like better on the Hot Toys is the face plates. They look more realistic, but Hot Toys sculpts have always generally been fantastic and look more realistic than Sideshow Premium Formats do.

7f8ffe961b2f2d61fea3b6747246751b.jpg
ea5a56fcd31ce959531fb10bbdd8d423.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

c947aad4b04fa15278a50803721a881d.jpg
476e619cd6def42c74976a16820372a2.jpg
0ec6761a2eec369ab3c2dc091996fc65.jpg
9234c897f06c2bd76a28d373a11fed68.jpg

Buzzing to have him,he arrived today,no qc issues,and no regrets getting him

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Back