Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posed that way the cape makes it look like he is fighting to stand up in a hurricane:lol At least that would explain the off balance pose.
160517115438-mount-washington-winds-1-large-169.jpg

Mine arrived today. Overall, mine is in excellent condition. The only issue I had was a scratch and mark on the Sonar head (which is a big deal since this IS the exclusive).

I am the opposite, my regular head was damaged and replacement head has scratches, but like you the rest of the statue appears to be perfect.

$40 credit offered to accept as is.

Yeah that was the amount I was offered to. How bad is it? There is a big scratch on the nose tip on my regular one. What part of your Sonar head has the mark and scratches?

I am the opposite, my regular head was damaged and replacement head has scratches, but like you the rest of the statue appears to be perfect.

Yeah that was the amount I was offered to. How bad is it? There is a big scratch on the nose tip on my regular one. What part of your Sonar head has the mark and scratches?

Mine was just the black paint on the leg...not too bad, I'm thinking of accepting as is since it's pretty well concealed.

My original regular head had scratches. My replacement head arrived in a box with Styrofoam peanuts ONLY and not in a plastic bag as well.....it has scratches. Waiting to hear back from them again.

My original regular head had scratches. My replacement head arrived in a box with Styrofoam peanuts ONLY and not in a plastic bag as well.....it has scratches. Waiting to hear back from them again.

Wth? What a joke. Sorry to hear that. Wonder if you had a returned head given to you.

Wth? What a joke. Sorry to hear that. Wonder if you had a returned head given to you.

I was stunned the replacement came like that. Just put in a box with peanuts and no bag. The head worked it's way to the side of the box and rubbed up against it. I'm usually not a complaining person and I defend SS, but this was pretty damn poor.

I was stunned the replacement came like that. Just put in a box with peanuts and no bag. The head worked it's way to the side of the box and rubbed up against it. I'm usually not a complaining person and I defend SS, but this was pretty damn poor.

How hard is it to wrap it in bubble wrap and tape it???

yup that's unfortunately how SS seems to send returns. All the returns I've received in the last year were packed like that or worse.

Things must have changed then, as I've always had replacement parts sent wrapped in bubble wrap and then put into a box with Styrofoam peanuts. Its been a while since I've replaced or bought anything from them though.

I received replacement parts for this statue, and they came wrapped in green bubble wrap. Don't know what happened. Maybe an oversight?

My replacement cape came with green bubble wrap and peanuts.. not like it's gonna break though.. just fabric. But my Wolverine replacement arm came loose in a box with peanuts and a few blocks of foam ..no issues.

I received replacement parts for this statue, and they came wrapped in green bubble wrap. Don't know what happened. Maybe an oversight?

I received a replacement cape, sonar head, reg head and chest plate. All came bubble wrapped except for the cape which came in its plastic baggy. And the package was stuffed with packing paper.

Kept the new reg head, and new chest plate. Lights were flickering on my sonar head, and my capes seams/wires were worse off than the original. Decided to keep my original sonar head cuz the lights were stable. They offered me a $55 credit. I think it all depends on who you get as a rep. I didn't have Daniel or that other guy, whose name starts with a B. I had McKenzie, and she was really helpful, and generous.

Mine was just the black paint on the leg...not too bad, I'm thinking of accepting as is since it's pretty well concealed.

I couldn't stand that, I would have to send it back if mine had an issue like that but that's just me.

BTW Sorry about asking you about the sonar head bro, got you confused with Iko Iko for some reason. :slap

I received a replacement cape, sonar head, reg head and chest plate. All came bubble wrapped except for the cape which came in its plastic baggy. And the package was stuffed with packing paper.

Yeah that's how mine was packed to.

Kept the new reg head, and new chest plate. Lights were flickering on my sonar head, and my capes seams/wires were worse off than the original.

So any problems with your new reg head?

Decided to keep my original sonar head cuz the lights were stable.

That makes the most sense.

They offered me a $55 credit. I think it all depends on who you get as a rep. I didn't have Daniel or that other guy, whose name starts with a B. I had McKenzie, and she was really helpful, and generous.

Yeah that's who I had to, she is so understanding.

Last edited:
So any problems with your new reg head?

That makes the most sense.

Yeah that's who I had to, she is so understanding.

The reg head tip of the nose I can tell was repainted, cuz there's a slight off color. Just barely noticeable, unless you stick your nose in it, you cant notice it. But my original portrait has so many more flaws that I could deal with the new portrait.

Back