Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reg head tip of the nose I can tell was repainted, cuz there's a slight off color. Just barely noticeable, unless you stick your nose in it, you cant notice it. But my original portrait has so many more flaws that I could deal with the new portrait.

Hmm I see, that is pretty devious of them to do that.

Last edited:
Man, I was almost gonna get this too, but after reading all of this, I think I'd rather keep my HT 1/4 and save $$ for Prime 1...

Man, I was almost gonna get this too, but after reading all of this, I think I'd rather keep my HT 1/4 and save $$ for Prime 1...

Well if u planned on buying it blindly like from Sideshow, then I wouldn't recommend getting it, but if u can get the opportunity to check this out in hand to make sure there are no QC problems then it is worth it because it is a nice looking statue.

I don't see an issue with buying it blindly. Sideshow's return policy is very good.

I remember when I received my Alien Big Chap LSB, I thought it was terrible. Not just the faults, but the overall bust in general was just rubbish. I sent them an email and told them I wasn't interested in a replacement or credit, just wanted my money back. They simply got me to destroy it and promptly refunded my money.

I don't see an issue with buying it blindly. Sideshow's return policy is very good.

Nuri, the paint on the nose tip on my replacement was scratched off, they basically told me if we send u another one it would probably get scratched again to as they blame the damage on shipping, not the fact that most likely didn't check it to begin with. So while I agree with you that their return policy is very good, their QC department on the other hand isn't, just look at the replacement problems Orko's revenge has, I can't believe they sent him an even worse cape than the first with more wires sticking out! :horror They either don't check their replacements they send out or because most replacement parts are bad, they can't find any good ones to send out. Thus, they send them out the bad ones anyway.

I remember when I received my Alien Big Chap LSB, I thought it was terrible. Not just the faults, but the overall bust in general was just rubbish. I sent them an email and told them I wasn't interested in a replacement or credit, just wanted my money back. They simply got me to destroy it and promptly refunded my money.

The fact that they refunded your money just because you didn't like your Alien piece, not just because it has faults, was unbelievably nice of them and in that regard, I would say their return policy is the best. However, in my case the difference between this statue and your Alien one is that if I got a good one free of QC problems, I wouldn't want to destroy it or get a refund as IMO it is quite an impressive piece. Whereas, according to you the Alien Big chap LSB is just a horrible collectable, which is why you wanted a refund right?

The problem is that it is hard to get a good one of these, so IMO it is best to check this out first. That being said, I am sure there are many people out there who have gotten a good one from Sideshow, but I don't think it is worth the risk to buy it blindly no matter how unlikely it is that you will get a bad one.

Last edited:
I had a scratched Sonar head on my exclusive. Sideshow customer service did a great job and was able to get me a new flawless Sonar head. Just wanted to throw this out there because I know there seems to be a lot of negative comments about Sideshow customer service and I just wanted to give them some love.

I had a scratched Sonar head on my exclusive. Sideshow customer service did a great job and was able to get me a new flawless Sonar head. Just wanted to throw this out there because I know there seems to be a lot of negative comments about Sideshow customer service and I just wanted to give them some love.

Consider yourself lucky, that being said, the fact that a few people got bad replacements probably has more to do with not enough good replacements to go around, rather than their customer service. My complaint is not do with their customer service but to do with the lack of good replacements they supply, hence why I said their QC department isn't good but their return policy department is Top notch.

Damn, I was hoping it would take longer.... I still can't decide... It does look nice, the Bale head sculpt is nice, but the Joker counterpart I'm not liking that much and I feel like they belong together, and the straightened out pose as opposed to the earlier slightly leaning pose I don't like as much either, plus I have this guy already: Just don't know if I'll regret passing on it later if I do...

:gah: :thud:

Damn, I was hoping it would take longer.... I still can't decide... It does look nice, the Bale head sculpt is nice, but the Joker counterpart I'm not liking that much and I feel like they belong together, and the straightened out pose as opposed to the earlier slightly leaning pose I don't like as much either, plus I have this guy already: Just don't know if I'll regret passing on it later if I do...

:gah: :thud:

I'm happy with my HT!

Consider this a rumor, but a reliable person in the collecting community (sorry can't mention his name or he will be estranged by HT) told me that the next Ledger Joker is in Quarter Scale. If true, then the only question now is WHEN.

Consider this a rumor, but a reliable person in the collecting community (sorry can't mention his name or he will be estranged by HT) told me that the next Ledger Joker is in Quarter Scale. If true, then the only question now is WHEN.

I really hope this is true.... :pray: It would eradicate any considerations of mine to get the SSC PFs.... :lol

He is amazing pics don't do justice, I like him better than the HT 1/4.
fa05fcf9daf33b96fadbb649ace42fd9.jpg
ceca99b66d83edb2942c8c2aa2bc1dc0.jpg
[IMG
c5a05c577cd0ebe615236160f6c21ac4.jpg
bd0a977f60c4efb4ce00ae3790780734.jpg
5a08632f508b711d8bd01e3f11ff4653.jpg

Last edited:
Man, my WL converted for the EX, but now I want to hold onto hope for the 1/4 HT Joker that was rumored.... might cancel this guy, I think I am happy with the QS001.

Back