Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1, I actually cancelled my EX several months ago after seeing pictures of it at SDCC, but then I saw it on The Big Bang Theory and it looked killer, so I went ahead and got the EX and it's pretty awesome, some statues are just not photogenic but look awesome in person, this is defiantly one of them.

That SDCC photo did not help this piece. However, in hand this one turned out very nice. The seam is quite difficult to see IMO.

So true. I was worried about the seam but it is hardly noticeable.

What if SS upgrades their photos and then the piece doesn't compare to the photos! :rotfl

You never cease to amaze. But do you worry about space when you display pieces by themselves like that.

Any idea when the EX waitlist is closed. I Just jumped on a few days ago and was curious what my chances are. lol

Any idea when the EX waitlist is closed. I Just jumped on a few days ago and was curious what my chances are. lol
I've no idea. There's someone on Facebook's Statue Collectors BST page that's got one for sale. Wants $500, includes shipping and paypal fees if you're in the US. Maybe you can make an offer though because I think it's been up there awhile now.

I think you can still get the EX from Disney website.

https://www.disneystore.com/chewbacca-sixth-scale-figure-by-sideshow-collectibles/mp/1356616/1000276/

It said Limited edition of 1000 as well as mentioning exclusive swap out arm with Blastech DLT-19 Rifle. But you might want to call them to make sure it is EX even though the descriptions seem to suggest an EX edition.

Saw this in the "flesh" for the 1st time today and it looks great the facial sculpt is fantastic but the seem... that seem is terrible, I think SS really dropped the ball with that, such a shame as the rest of the statue looks great

Just recently saw this in person and it looks great. I was waiting to get a deal on one and finally pulled the trigger for $350 shipped!!! My wife loves how Chewy came out and has been pushing me to get it. Glad I did!

Just recently saw this in person and it looks great. I was waiting to get a deal on one and finally pulled the trigger for $350 shipped!!! My wife loves how Chewy came out and has been pushing me to get it. Glad I did!

Congrats on adding him to your collection! That's a decent price as well.

Caved and bought this because of the SS free shipping deal. Should go nicely with my Han PF that I picked up a few weeks ago (which I feel I'm in the minority these days for really, really liking.)

Back