Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question: I missed out of the exclusive, so my option is regular. 384.00 plus tax/shipping from SSC. Is there a better place to find a brand new regular, besides SSC and Ebay?

Just bought this, got in late. Glad the ex wasn't something I wanted. Here is hoping for a revisit of R2D2/C3PO with a new base since the WL is still active. Very excited for the upcoming Boba/Vader PF PO on the 4th. :thud:

No, problem. If I don't buy an item from SS, I buy it from BBTS. Nothing but good experiences with both of companies.

No, problem. If I don't buy an item from SS, I buy it from BBTS. Nothing but good experiences with both of companies.

Doh! :slap Didn't realize there was articulation, teaches me to fully read the product description. Thanks for looking out though.

Just ordered Chewy thru popculture on there 20% off deal. Hope he is good. I really wanted the droids but they are sold out.

sure all.. simply because of shipping purpose

Are you responding to me? lol So REG and EX both have removable arms? Some dude on a Youtube review said he liked the REG better because it didn't have a seam or connection point. Maybe he was blind.

ok I don't have the reg.. but I am sure the reg has the seam as well. .... the box are the same and there is no way they would ship the reg with the bow attached to the staute like this..

Does the REG Chewbaca have an arm seam? or is that just the EX?

I believe it does. It still ships with a detachable arm, you simply don't have the Ex blaster rifle included. So, yes, your Chewie would still have a seem, just not a second arm to alternate display options.

I believe it does. It still ships with a detachable arm, you simply don't have the Ex blaster rifle included. So, yes, your Chewie would still have a seem, just not a second arm to alternate display options.

Thanks all. Guess the dude on youtube didn't know that. :slap

Got the reg on Wednesday and man, SS pics do it no justice. So glad I picked it up.

Got the reg on Wednesday and man, SS pics do it no justice. So glad I picked it up.

+1, I actually cancelled my EX several months ago after seeing pictures of it at SDCC, but then I saw it on The Big Bang Theory and it looked killer, so I went ahead and got the EX and it's pretty awesome, some statues are just not photogenic but look awesome in person, this is defiantly one of them.

+1, I actually cancelled my EX several months ago after seeing pictures of it at SDCC, but then I saw it on The Big Bang Theory and it looked killer, so I went ahead and got the EX and it's pretty awesome, some statues are just not photogenic but look awesome in person, this is defiantly one of them.

That SDCC photo did not help this piece. However, in hand this one turned out very nice. The seam is quite difficult to see IMO.

Back