Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, just a question.

Someone knows how much centimeters have the diameter of the Chewie's base ???

Thanks!!!

Mine shows 9 inches and according to my conversion calculator that is 22.86 centimeters. Hope that helps.

That is a bit inaccurate. The 9" is on top, but the base footrpint is larger.
It's 24 cm.

Ok, thanks you very much! A very useful information. I wanted to know if I would fit it in a besta next to Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight PF, seems that is possible.

Ok, thanks you very much! A very useful information. I wanted to know if I would fit it in a besta next to Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight PF, seems that is possible.

It's possible. Sorry, don't have a pic of both as we recently packed Luke away, but they will fit.
For chewie - Place him on the base BEFORE putting him inside the besta, as he fits just about right, and of you try to place the base in first, there will be not enough clearance for chewie's leg peg.

Just pulled the trigger on Chewy before the ex sells out, no more PFs for me now just Mythos if they ever produce more.

If they don't by SDCC I will have serious doubts about this line continuing. With the ES that have now sold through, there's no way they can ignore that from a $$ standpoint.

I gotta agree with your doubts and you make a good point about the moola. Sideshow can't or shouldn't ignore the greenbacks to be made.

He is great !! Love it ! so much nicer in person.. just remember.. if you take the @25 coupon. you miss out almost $20 in reward points..

ROFL .. not quite sure whats so scary about him but whatever make your life easier on the throne :lol

He is great !! Love it ! so much nicer in person.. just remember.. if you take the @25 coupon. you miss out almost $20 in reward points..

$19 in rewards vs $25 off at purchase. It's obvious what the better deal is, hence my using the coupon today to buy Chewbacca.

$19 in rewards vs $25 off at purchase. It's obvious what the better deal is, hence my using the coupon today to buy Chewbacca.

I am more perplexed that a statue that supposedly sold out, is now in the gift card section. Especially with an ES of 1k for the EX.

Back