Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that will be PF 15. Not counting the snowtrooper I have on flex pay coming in may, I need 5 more PFs and the Vader Bust to complete my collection...for now. Then I'll just be waiting for new stuff like the rest of you.

Is it wrong that I hope Mara and the New Vader take forever to come out so I will be caught up by the time they do? :p Sorry guys.

Not wrong at all. I think Mara is quite a ways off without hoping. Vader is probably a bit closer, but by no means is he around the corner. Personally, I'm hoping for the ESB Fett to hit, but I can wait.

In the event Han retouches Han and goes with Hoth garb, who would get this -

Chewbacca-Battle-of-Hoth-by-Michael-Rogers-.jpg

Not wrong at all. I think Mara is quite a ways off without hoping. Vader is probably a bit closer, but by no means is he around the corner. Personally, I'm hoping for the ESB Fett to hit, but I can wait.

In the event Han retouches Han and goes with Hoth garb, who would get this -

View attachment 94351

Oh, I would probably get it because I'm a sucker for Star Wars and the big walking carpet. I am guessing that we'll never see another Chewie PF UNLESS they discover some technique to do actual fur. In that case, the pic above would be an epic look. Not holding my breath though...

Oh, I would probably get it because I'm a sucker for Star Wars and the big walking carpet. I am guessing that we'll never see another Chewie PF UNLESS they discover some technique to do actual fur. In that case, the pic above would be an epic look. Not holding my breath though...

I'm not holding my breath, either. We can dream though!

Wasn't too sure about this guy from the pics, but when I saw him in person, WOW, he's absolutely stunning.

This is the classic, "pictures don't do it justice" piece. SS didn't help when they announced him, those pictures were never great. Once in hand, the size/weight are very impressive. The light-up base only adds to an already stellar OT character.

I keep checking in here hoping to see a post from someone else in the UK saying Chewie has been shipped or arrived.... All I see is posts about how awesome he is which make the wait even worse!

Got mine today. The paint job is just incredible. Too bad my bowcaster was broken. :( One of the scope thingys had snapped off. I have ordered 4 statues straight from sideshow and half of them were defective. First Shaak Ti, now Chewie. Maybe they can just replace the arm instead of dealing with replacing the statue which would really suck.

Got mine today. The paint job is just incredible. Too bad my bowcaster was broken. :( One of the scope thingys had snapped off. I have ordered 4 statues straight from sideshow and half of them were defective. First Shaak Ti, now Chewie. Maybe they can just replace the arm instead of dealing with replacing the statue which would really suck.

SS usually tries to send only the part that needs replaced, so you should be okay with having to just swap the arm.

Love this piece -

Great pic. I'd be nervous of hitting the walker as I slammed the snooze button. :lol

Got mine. Really Great piece!
I wonder if a Real Fur Version can ever be done though?

You would have PITA all over that... Although it would be funny to see my dog with a shaved outline of Chewie on his back :p

I have to say this is really a underrated statue, I'm surprised that SS still has the EX version up for sale.... Great statue, pictures do not do it justice...

Congrats to everyone getting Chewie, he's just an awesome statue! :lecture :rock

It shouldn't be a problem for Sideshow to do this. Contact them and have pics ready to email Sideshow CS department upon request and they will probably ask you to destroy the piece and have proof also.

Back