Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which AT-ST is it? I've got the Code3 and it ain't that one :dunno

lol, I've got the exact same calander.

yeah, the at-st looks larger than the code 3?

Awsome pic aaronViolator. I especially like the AT-ST. :hi5:

That pic of Han makes it seem like you've got the Star Wars galaxy pin-up calendar for women.
March=Emperor without a robe....ewwww!

hahaha - That calender is a killer, I'm scared to look at March now!

As for the at-st - that would be nothing other than a Custom Kenner Scout trooper walker. When I first saw it I was floored by the sculpt - but the paint job was horrific. So I picked one up and started to customize it, still needs a lot of work - going to add some wires and maybe some little bits. I have some pics on my thread if your interested!

hahaha - That calender is a killer, I'm scared to look at March now!

As for the at-st - that would be nothing other than a Custom Kenner Scout trooper walker. When I first saw it I was floored by the sculpt - but the paint job was horrific. So I picked one up and started to customize it, still needs a lot of work - going to add some wires and maybe some little bits. I have some pics on my thread if your interested!

you did a really nice job with it.

I'm really thinking of picking him up, but the pictures are holding me back. Is he really impressive in person?

yes he is !! you won't regret it.. I ordered him as well just because of people telling me he looks so nice in person.. but I had the intention to re-sell it if I don't like him as I was expecting.. but boy he is a keeper ! :)

I'm really thinking of picking him up, but the pictures are holding me back. Is he really impressive in person?

He is very impressive. If you're basing your decision on SS promotion pics, pick him up and you will see for yourself how great Chewie turned out.

It's been four days since I contacted sideshow about Chewie's broken gun. I contacted them two days ago and I was told they got my email and I would be replied to soon and that I should wait because it hasn't been three business days yet. Now its been three business days and I haven't heard from them. And now it's the weekend so I won't be able to speak to anyone again until Monday. Hey sideshow I've ordered four things straight from you. Half of them had a problem, this is getting ridiculous.

I'm sure that they will get around to answering your mail soon. They are probably just very busy, which would be likely with their high ES as of late.

It's been four days since I contacted sideshow about Chewie's broken gun. I contacted them two days ago and I was told they got my email and I would be replied to soon and that I should wait because it hasn't been three business days yet. Now its been three business days and I haven't heard from them. And now it's the weekend so I won't be able to speak to anyone again until Monday. Hey sideshow I've ordered four things straight from you. Half of them had a problem, this is getting ridiculous.

Email with them is a slow process but they do get things taken care of (at least they have for me). If you can, online chat with them as that seems to be a quick, easy way to connect directly with them.

The arm seam is what is holding me back. I can really notice it from the pics. Is it that noticeable in hand?

The arm seam is what is holding me back. I can really notice it from the pics. Is it that noticeable in hand?

To me it is very hard to notice the seam. If you stare at you will see it, but if you are casually looking at the statue you will not notice it.

you did a really nice job with it.

Thanks Ambasah! much appreciated!

As for the arm-seam, I honestly dont really pay attention to it because the statue is that awesome in person. In washed out flash pictures it looks like crap on a stick - but in person under normal lighting - looks great

Last edited:
Howl long do they take to ship Chewy I ordered a few weeks ago and still no sign?

Should be fairly quick if you paid in full, unless they were out of their initial shipment and are awaiting more. If you used Flexpay it will ship once your final payment has been paid.

i got my Chewie on Friday and I LOVE it. he's my 2nd Favorite PF (Lord of Darkness being my favorite). I was on the fence about getting the regular or exclusive and then I realized when you think of chewie you think Crossbow. so I went with the regular one :)

Back