Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got mine yesterday - Reg edition #171

hes is pushing 22.5" and honestly - looks awesome great pose and really captures the essence of Chewie IMO.

Bummer that they didnt include batteries - now I gotta run out to the store :slap

He does fit in a besta. I don't have the thin frame doors, had to go with the wider ones, to match the rest of the theme in the house, but even with those, you can see him well.
When i stand, I see the base, and when sitting - the head :)

20140111_150209_zpsd4be6858.jpg
20140111_150502.jpg

Attachments

• 20140111_150209.jpg
    20140111_150209.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 524
He does fit in a besta. I don't have the thin frame doors, had to go with the wider ones, to match the rest of the theme in the house, but even with those, you can see him well.

View attachment 87864
View attachment 87866
Looks like there's still another 2 inches of space above his head. Nice and thanks for sharing.

It's great that they use SSC on TBBT. It makes viewers curious, and promotes our hobby. :)

Yes and now. It's how I discovered this stuff and last week's episode convinced me to buy Shaak Ti. On the other hand, that means more people who may be raising the bids on eBay.

View attachment 87864
View attachment 87866

damn those wall units look great! I got the approval to start a man cave in my basement. are those beasta? Can you drop me a link to them?

Here are the direct article numbers for the BESTA pieces that I use in my collection.

1. Doors: 201.035.54
2. Low Besta: 201.021.54
3. Tall double Besta: 801.021.32
4. Tall single Besta: 401.021.29
5: Cylinder legs: 801.432.17

You can search for these numbers directly on their site.

I've been on the fence with Chewie since he was announced but I've had a recent boost of interest in SW collecting so going to have to pick Chewie and the droids up to complete my ANH set.

Back