Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received #0070/1000 today and he came out really good. I can't oohh and aahh over this piece too much because it is just Chewie. Very well done, just not a statue of the year contender for me. Sideshow did a nice job on the arm seams though and the paint job on the fur is very nice. Have to wait until weekend to take pictures in daylight. Here are a couple quick shots indoors.

Closeup

Great pictures! I think the eyes on yours are probably aligned better than on my version as well:

December%25202013%2520073.jpg

Received my Chewbacca statue this afternoon and overall I really like it, however the seam on the shoulder does stick out pretty bad on mine...especially on the arm with the bowcaster. Really wished that mine looked more like the one on there site at that seam. Wonder why they didn't use the other arm for the detachable one and just sculpt the weapon to it instead??? This way the seam wouldn't have been on the side that is clearly the display side...Anyways, the rest of the statue looks great and the head sculpt and size of this thing is just awesome! Here is #432. Enjoy!

DSC02806_zps2a38ad57.jpg

DSC02810_zps0ecb4279.jpg

DSC02837_zps08310ddb.jpg

DSC02844_zps0f59a61f.jpg

DSC02856_zpsb9b41b30.jpg

Got mine yesterday. #81. Thought it was lame they couldn't supply batteries for the base nor a screw for it.
$380 figure and ya cant give some cheap batteries?

Received my Chewbacca statue this afternoon and overall I really like it, however the seam on the shoulder does stick out pretty bad on mine...especially on the arm with the bowcaster. Really wished that mine looked more like the one on there site at that seam. Wonder why they didn't use the other arm for the detachable one and just sculpt the weapon to it instead??? This way the seam wouldn't have been on the side that is clearly the display side...Anyways, the rest of the statue looks great and the head sculpt and size of this thing is just awesome! Here is #432. Enjoy!

DSC02806_zps2a38ad57.jpg

He's looking good!

Back